Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Favorite Chips

[Image: Utz_zpsb33f5f7b.jpg]

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Freshly deep fried potato chips with plenty of salt.

https://www.zapps.com/zapps-cajun-crawta...s-1-2.html

Zaps Crawtators!

Doritos! They're my crack for sure.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:I like Cheetos, Kettle chips and Funyuns.

Fun fact...my best friends uncle invented Funyuns. :thumbsup:

Love Funyuns especially when I get a good bag with the majority of the yuns intact.

Quote:Or toms hot fries (no homo)

Warning issued

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Love Funyuns especially when I get a good bag with the majority of the yuns intact.

Those things are little rings of crack to me!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Pop Chips (regular)

Or, Ruffles with onion dip made with onion soup mix.

Utz Pub Mix is great washed down with a beer or twelve.

If you can't find Utz brand Pub Mix (they don't carry it at BJs,) you can buy the Chex Mix brand and add asian rice snacks to get the same flavor (WD is selling them 10 for $10 right now in specialty bins, but probably only until they sell through.)  Probably to keep cost low/profit up since they don't make it themselves, Chex doesn't have as good flavor because they leave out the tasty rice snacks.  It's probably also done to keep the Chex the main ingredient/boldest flavor, but the overall taste suffers in comparison, IMO.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

I'd go with Frito's corn chips most of the time. 

Mrs. Vickie's kettle cooked chips are great....as are most kettle cooked.

Doritos is a staple too.

Unfortunately I try to eat as little chips as possible, but man are they good.

Quote:I'd go with Frito's corn chips most of the time. 

Mrs. Vickie's kettle cooked chips are great....as are most kettle cooked.

Doritos is a staple too.

Unfortunately I try to eat as little chips as possible, but man are they good.

I made some Frito pie over the weekend...much to my son's delight!

Quote:I made some Frito pie over the weekend...much to my son's delight!

Frito pie... it's what's for breakfast!

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Frito pie... it's what's for breakfast!

You know it!!

I love any kind of chips and salsa. For brand chips I would have to say the Dirty salt and vinegar chips. I can only find them in the publix deli though.

Quote:I love any kind of chips and salsa. For brand chips I would have to say the Dirty salt and vinegar chips. I can only find them in the publix deli though.

I call those Massengill chips!! :yucky:

Quote:I love any kind of chips and salsa. For brand chips I would have to say the Dirty salt and vinegar chips. I can only find them in the publix deli though.

The best salsa I've ever had other than my own is Sadie's brand from my home town.  It's not available here in stores unfortunately, but I have family send me a stash every now and then.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:I call those Massengill chips!! :yucky:

Yup!

Quote:I call those Massengill chips!! :yucky:

So are you saying that you actually tasted Massengill?   :woot:

Quote:I made some Frito pie over the weekend...much to my son's delight!
What exactly is that?

Nothing is better with chili than some Frito's, cheddar, and a little bit of sour cream.

Quote:What exactly is that?

Nothing is better with chili than some Frito's, cheddar, and a little bit of sour cream.

You pretty much described Frito Pie.  :yes:

Quote:So are you saying that you actually tasted Massengill?   :woot:

Nope...but I know what it smells like! :thumbsup:

Quote:What exactly is that?

That's Frito pie!! And what I just had for lunch! :thumbsup: