Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which Search Engine do you prefer?
Bing
Google
Neither/Another Search Engine
[Show Results]

Bing vs Google

Which one do you prefer the most? 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't think I have ever done a search with bing. Google 90% of the time, and every now and then from Yahoo

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Every time I do a Bing search it is by accident.

Google but mainly because I have a android phone.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Bing seems to bring up more garbage then results to me.

I use startpage.com it's using the Google search engine from a third party so supposedly they can't keep track of what you search. cuts down on pop ups and advertising. 

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Who uses Bing?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Bing seems to bring up more garbage then results to me.

I use startpage.com it's using the Google search engine from a third party so supposedly they can't keep track of what you search. cuts down on pop ups and advertising.

Sold!

Bing does have pretty pictures on their page though...so it's got that going for it, which is nice.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Bing does have pretty pictures on their page though...so it's got that going for it, which is nice.

I have a Windows phone and a hard button that brings up Bing.  I never use it, but on occasion I accidentally hit the button and it displays the pretty pictures with little panes that tell about the picture.  I agree, some of the pictures are absolutely gorgeous.

lol bing, though I do find their search engine better than yahoo....lol yahoo. 

Quote:lol bing, though I do find their search engine better than yahoo....lol yahoo. 
bing? Yahoo?  What are these things that you speak of?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

This can not be a legit poll for the best search engine when www.dogpile.com is not even one of the poll options?

Seriously?  :blink: You people are Neanderthals.

Not really, but you have to admit ... they all suck up to the biggest dollar.  :yes:

Quote:bing? Yahoo?  What are these things that you speak of?

ahh an askjeeves man 

Quote:This can not be a legit poll for the best search engine when www.dogpile.com is not even one of the poll options?

Seriously? :blink: You people are Neanderthals.

Not really, but you have to admit ... they all suck up to the biggest dollar. :yes:

Every time I see the name of that site it conjures up the image of a warm steaming mound sitting in the grass.

Quote:Not really, but you have to admit ... they all suck up to the biggest dollar.  :yes:

I thought they were all the same size?

Quote:Bing seems to bring up more garbage then results to me.

I heard that the NSA runs that site.....just kidding, just kidding!

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:I heard that the NSA runs that site.....just kidding, just kidding!

They run everything Ninja

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

The only time I witnessed anyone use Bing was in a spiderman movie...

Quote:The only time I witnessed anyone use Bing was in a spiderman movie...

The movie was actually believable until that part.