Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Worldwide Jaguars Fan Map

Kirkland, WA

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

New Haven Connecticut

Peabody, Massachusetts--->Acton, Maine---->St. Augustine Beach.

BTW- Jags02 lives in Portland/Clackamas Co, Oregon and there is another poster in Portland.

Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Aberdeen, NC

Morgantown, West Virginia

I know I've seen Mexico City in the O-zone, not sure how official that is.

"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football" - John Heisman

Amsterdam, the Netherlands Smile

Couldnt work out the pin on the map though Sad

Quote:Amsterdam, the Netherlands Smile

Added!

[url="https://twitter.com/KiriJax"]https://twitter.com/KiriJax[/url]

awesome! Thanks Smile

Quote:Amsterdam, the Netherlands Smile

Were you the guy at the Admirals games that wore the Brunell jersey? Because if not, there are at least four Jaguars fans in the Netherlands. 

Middleburg, Florida Home of the Middleburg Broncos! and if you have never heard of Middleburg watch this 41 min Extreme Home makeover! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELe6prbMoDo 

Quote:Were you the guy at the Admirals games that wore the Brunell jersey? Because if not, there are at least four Jaguars fans in the Netherlands. 

Ha, Im afraid I wasnt him. Tongue 

Atleast four? Thats awesome for starters haha. trying to get my roommates to root for the Jags Smile

San Francisco, CA

I hate when people tag a spot they used to live, or are  visiting just because it's an out of the ordinary location.  Takes away from validity of the actual map.

Collierville, Tennessee

;

;

Quote:I'm not telling you weirdos where I'm from.

You don't need to. We all know you live in Iowa City.

Quote:I hate when people tag a spot they used to live, or are  visiting just because it's an out of the ordinary location.  Takes away from validity of the actual map.

Totally agree - although it is OK if somebody in the military names both his/her temporary and permanent locations.

BTW I am in Gainesville, Florida, home of the Gators!

Quote:You don't need to. We all know you live in Iowa City.

I do not live in Iowa City, JW.  Good guess though.  :thumbsup:

Quote:I do not live in Iowa City, JW. Good guess though. :thumbsup:

Middleofacornfield, Iowa?

Quote:I do not live in Iowa City, JW.  Good guess though.

That was the location you had before as iowajagsfan28. Did you move?