Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Worldwide Jaguars Fan Map

I'm from Jacksonville but currently living in Bharuch, Gujarat, India on a student exchange program. Been here since 9 August and will return to the states on 9 June. Go jags!
"Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:26

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I am also from Jax but working in Germany, I wonder who's keeping my seats warm at the Bank?

Representing South Louisiana. Been a Jags fan since 2011. Everyone gives me so much crap for the Jags being my favorite team.

Jag fan from southern Italy!

"The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary" (V. Lombardi)

Quote:Hey Fans!

I am Daniel, 24 and from the beautiful country Austria. I hope you know that country (No kangaroos).

My question: Are there other JagsFans in Europe or maybe Austria?

Nice greets 

Daniel
:thumbsup:

Come on map man, we need an update!

Any Jags fans in Lafayette Indiana?

Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Quote:Any Jags fans in Lafayette Indiana?

True story.  In 1999, I was driving through Lafayette and I saw a kid (maybe 12 years old or so) walking down the road with a Brunell jersey.  'Fess up, was that you???  Smile

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Rancho Cucamonga California

Niagara Falls,Ontario. I'm going to be visiting St.Augustine in a couple of weeks and would love to pick up some jags clothing. Is there any places anyone could recommend there to buy jags stuff? Thanks!

Quote:Niagara Falls,Ontario. I'm going to be visiting St.Augustine in a couple of weeks and would love to pick up some jags clothing. Is there any places anyone could recommend there to buy jags stuff? Thanks!
The closest and best spot for you would be the St. Augustine Outlets. You picked a great spot to vacation, that is for sure. Love St. Augustine.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:The closest and best spot for you would be the St. Augustine Outlets. You picked a great spot to vacation, that is for sure. Love St. Augustine.

So I'm curious if you found any Jags stuff at the outlets.  The only really good place that has it is the Nike outlet, other than that its pretty bare.

Loma Linda, California

Please add me! This was a great idea by the way.

Brownsville, Texas

Milton, Ontario, Canada. My wife and I make an annual trip to see our Jags play!

I'm in Vancouver, Washington.

'02

Southampton UK.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Mars.

Quote:There's got to be at least one fan in Oregon, Utah, and New Mexico.

As of next week add one more to Utah...
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Brooklyn, NY.