Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jtmoney's on Beachfront Bargain Hunt

Quote:No offense, but because they're from Hoboken, I'm hoping you didn't find them what they were looking for.  We don't need that yankee element soiling our fine beaches.  Wink

I've never agreed with you more.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Haha. Plan is to move down here for good with the entire family. Dad, mom, grandmother, kids, wife, aunt... the whole shebang.

Oh boy.  A pasty Jersey invasion. Just what this area needs.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:I've never agreed with you more.

I prefer to keep our area of the country as authentic as possible.  The northerners migrate south and start trying to tell everyone how they do it better in Jersey.  We don't need that here.  If that's their goal, move to Miami.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

So that means I have to go back to PA after being here for 23 years?

Let me know. I have to tell my wife.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:So that means I have to go back to PA after being here for 23 years?

I'm sure she'll be fine with that.

Quote:I'm sure she'll be fine with that.
Well other than the fact that I'm the only income...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

23 years, you've assimilated so you can stay.

Do you say ya'll? That's the first test.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:I prefer to keep our area of the country as authentic as possible.  The northerners migrate south and start trying to tell everyone how they do it better in Jersey.  We don't need that here.  If that's their goal, move to Miami.
You do know there are other northern states besides New Jersey, don't ypu?

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:No offense, but because they're from Hoboken, I'm hoping you didn't find them what they were looking for.  We don't need that yankee element soiling our fine beaches.  Wink

Says the Yankees fan.   Tongue

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2014, 02:23 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:I've never agreed with you more.

Quote:Oh boy.  A pasty Jersey invasion. Just what this area needs.

You guys suck with that attitude!! I'm from the Jersey area too, I guess I wouldn't be welcomed by you 2 either. :verymad:

Nah, you have to stay....apparently not many others down there friendly to us northerners...

Quote:Says the Yankees fan.   Tongue

BOOM! goes the dynamite B)

Quote:You guys suck with that attitude!! I'm from the Jersey area too, I guess I wouldn't be welcomed by you 2 either. :verymad:

Nah, you have to stay....apparently not many others down there friendly to us northerners...

Terrible avatar.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2014, 03:20 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Terrible avatar.

Its just temporary....I needed something in there, fast, as my eyes were threatening to go on strike from the horrid last avatar I had to endure for the past month, and Animal was what was previously there pre-Tranny Teddy, so it was off the top of my head. 

I think this turned into South vs North. Another civil war needed to settle this once and for all?

Quote:Haha. Plan is to move down here for good with the entire family. Dad, mom, grandmother, kids, wife, aunt... the whole shebang.

The aunt isn't bringing that good-fer-'nothin' adult son who hasn't left the basement, is she? 

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:The aunt isn't bringing that good-fer-'nothin' adult son who hasn't left the basement, is she?

Nah, Tyler Marie Davis is being cut off. Time for him to stop playing World of Warcraft and get a real job.

Quote:You guys suck with that attitude!! I'm from the Jersey area too, I guess I wouldn't be welcomed by you 2 either. :verymad:

come on down yankee, just leave the yankee way of doing things up north where it belongs. I don't wanna hear that ya'll and ain't shouldn't be in my vocabulary. I don't wanna hear that no one in the south knows how to drive, I don't wanna hear about the food and water tasting better up north.  :no:

Quote:Says the Yankees fan.   Tongue

Who happens to be a Jacksonville native.

Feel free to join your brethren in south Florida where you either have a Latin or Brooklyn/Jersey accent.

Boom goes the dynamite? Really? You're the perfect example of why what is in Jersey should stay there.

Quote:come on down yankee, just leave the yankee way of doing things up north where it belongs. I don't wanna hear that ya'll and ain't shouldn't be in my vocabulary. I don't wanna hear that no one in the south knows how to drive, I don't wanna hear about the food and water tasting better up north.  :no:

Northerners don't think Southerners can drive? I would've assumed the complete opposite.