Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jtmoney's on Beachfront Bargain Hunt

Quote:Northerners don't think Southerners can drive? I would've assumed the complete opposite.

As long as we're turning left we are fine, right?
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 06-23-2014, 08:23 AM by EricC85.)

Quote:Northerners don't think Southerners can drive? I would've assumed the complete opposite.

It's funny my Father-In-Law is from New York and he gets mad because rednecks don't go 100 mph

mind you he's been in 4 accidents and totaled 2 cars down here, but it's always the Florida Rednecks fault lol.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:It's funny my Father-In-Law is from New York and he gets mad because rednecks don't go 100 mph

mind you he's been in 4 accidents and totaled 2 cars down here, but it's always the Florida Rednecks fault lol.

Ha!

(This post was last modified: 06-24-2014, 12:31 AM by Jagsfan4life9/28/82.)

Quote:Who happens to be a Jacksonville native.

I know.  But how did that happen again?  Pick a team out of a hat, did we?

I keep the HGTV on lock in the house. I'm glad I'm not the only one who watches it. Does anyone else agree that some of those houses they show on Property Brothers are RIDICULOUSLY high in the state of disrepair they are in? Sometimes I'm like "there's no way that house in the crack neighborhood out in the ghetto where even the gangbangers won't go in during the daylight is worth $459,000 DOLLARS?!?!?!!" 

I live in what's considered the "rich area" of Indianapolis as in I see middle aged folks rocking Lambos, Bently, and Rolls Royces on the regular. I myself am not rich i live in the middle class suburbia area but my point is, the houses around me for $500,000 be like the below for example.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2663-T...3061_zpid/

Quote:I keep the HGTV on lock in the house. I'm glad I'm not the only one who watches it. Does anyone else agree that some of those houses they show on Property Brothers are RIDICULOUSLY high in the state of disrepair they are in? Sometimes I'm like "there's no way that house in the crack neighborhood out in the ghetto where even the gangbangers won't go in during the daylight is worth $459,000 DOLLARS?!?!?!!" 

I live in what's considered the "rich area" of Indianapolis as in I see middle aged folks rocking Lambos, Bently, and Rolls Royces on the regular. I myself am not rich i live in the middle class suburbia area but my point is, the houses around me for $500,000 be like the below for example.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2663-T...3061_zpid/

Yea the prices seem crazy to me on almost all of those shows. But then again I'm just a simple redneck from St. Augustine now living in my nice double wide in Bostwick. Spending 200k on a house is a foreign concept to me.

Quote:I know.  But how did that happen again?  Pick a team out of a hat, did we?

My mother married a Jacksonville native.  She grew up in NY.  Our entire family up there are Mets fans.  I grew up playing baseball.  When I was a kid, we went to NY every summer to see my grandparents and the rest of the family up there.  My grandfather was an attorney.  He rented out office space to a guy who was an engineer.  This guy had season tickets to the Yankees and the Mets at the time.  The first time I ever went to an MLB game, it was at Yankee Stadium.  I think I was 5 or 6.  Still remember it to this day.  I've been a Yankees fan ever since, and that's going through some pretty God awful seasons. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

$375k for a beach front home that is spacious....I don't think this family is going to get exactly what they are hoping for.

I'm sure you did a good job for them...I would love to live on the beach in the future.

Quote:$375k for a beach front home that is spacious....I don't think this family is going to get exactly what they are hoping for.

I'm sure you did a good job for them...I would love to live on the beach in the future.

I'd prefer to live on a big lake in the mountains somewhere.

Quote:$375k for a beach front home that is spacious....I don't think this family is going to get exactly what they are hoping for.

You give and get.  But that pretty much goes for everyone unless you have an unlimited budget.

Quote:My mother married a Jacksonville native. She grew up in NY. Our entire family up there are Mets fans. I grew up playing baseball. When I was a kid, we went to NY every summer to see my grandparents and the rest of the family up there. My grandfather was an attorney. He rented out office space to a guy who was an engineer. This guy had season tickets to the Yankees and the Mets at the time. The first time I ever went to an MLB game, it was at Yankee Stadium. I think I was 5 or 6. Still remember it to this day. I've been a Yankees fan ever since, and that's going through some pretty God awful seasons.

Poor kid had your soul stained with Yankee marks, sigh I guess no one is perfect.

(This post was last modified: 06-25-2014, 01:44 AM by knarnn.)

Quote:My mother married a Jacksonville native. She grew up in NY. Our entire family up there are Mets fans. I grew up playing baseball. When I was a kid, we went to NY every summer to see my grandparents and the rest of the family up there. My grandfather was an attorney. He rented out office space to a guy who was an engineer. This guy had season tickets to the Yankees and the Mets at the time. The first time I ever went to an MLB game, it was at Yankee Stadium. I think I was 5 or 6. Still remember it to this day. I've been a Yankees fan ever since, and that's going through some pretty God awful seasons.
It must've been a rough life.

Rolleyes
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I grew up in Philly, but was born in Atlanta. Lived there until I was 9. Naturally growing up in Philly I was a Phillies fan. However, I've always had a soft spot for the Yankees.

Growing up in Atlanta in the 50's and early 60's, the only baseball in town was a minor league team called the Atlanta Crackers. Obviously they were never on TV, but they did show the Yankees on weekends. I grew up with Mantle, Maris, Berra, Ford, etc. Then when my dad moved us to the Philly burbs in 1964, I got to go to the old Yankee Stadium a few times as he did a lot of business in NYC.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Bump, cause it's on right now.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I've got to say, it is really weird to see yourself on TV.

Quote:I've got to say, it is really weird to see yourself on TV.

I'm sure!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I've got to say, it is really weird to see yourself on TV.

Do jail monitors count?

Quote:Do jail monitors count?

Did you debut on one recently?

Quote:Did you debut on one recently?

I'm thinking it wasn't his "debut" performance! :whistling:

:woot:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I missed it but hope to catch it again, I looked on the On Demand but it was not in demand it would appear.