Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jtmoney's on Beachfront Bargain Hunt

Quote:Those are called "platinum hi-lights" in show business! :thumbsup:

You know it!  JTPlatinum.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Lol, definitely gray hair. Actually, it is much more gray in person then it was on camera. Grays started coming in at 17-18.

Definitely a sellers market under $300,000. Over a $1 million it is still a buyers market. $300,000 to $500,000 it is more of a normal market, but slightly leaning in the sellers favor. Also depends on the area too. Mandarin, Westside, Southside and Beaches have really, really low inventory. Prices are probably up 18% or so since January of 2012.

It was fun, stressful, tiring and hectic. Any scene you did whether you nailed it or not you had to do 3 or 4 times. Also, when I was in the chair talking about the different properties, we literally had about 20 minutes to get that scene done. I could see rain cloud/storm coming so there was a lot of pressure to get everything in since it was our last day. It was a great experience. I got more comfortable as the days went on.

So a JT realty reality show in the future?

Caught it on the DVR today, good job man. You presented yourself really well, and congrats on the sell.

I recorded it and watched it late last night.  It was cool how they highlighted Jax Beach, and good job with the sale, Justin.  This is one of the rare times we can put a face with a screen name. 

Jep from duck dynasty trimmed his beard, cut his hair and started selling houses!

Congrats man.

I finally got to see it, lemme ask you this JT, do you normally keep your beard/face/head hair that sculpted? Or did HGTV want you to do that? I rock a pretty good beard myself but man you just put me to shame. And were you wearing makeup? 

If I buy a beach house, which I never will, I know who to go to at least! 

[quote name="BigJag57" post="231207" timestamp="1404277332"]

I finally got to see it, lemme ask you this JT, do you normally keep your beard/face/head hair that sculpted? Or did HGTV want you to do that? I rock a pretty good beard myself but man you just put me to shame. And were you wearing makeup?

If I buy a beach house, which I never will, I know who to go to at least! [/quote]

If I buy a beach house, which I never will, I know who to go to at least! [/quote]

Haha no make up. Just my natural beautiful face. Yep, I definitely keep the beard groomed.

I do more then just beachfront. I work with a lot of first time home buyers and all sorts of price ranges. First time home buyers is really how I got off the ground when I got my license in 2005.

[quote name="jtmoney" post="231216" timestamp="1404301498"]I finally got to see it, lemme ask you this JT, do you normally keep your beard/face/head hair that sculpted? Or did HGTV want you to do that? I rock a pretty good beard myself but man you just put me to shame. And were you wearing makeup?

If I buy a beach house, which I never will, I know who to go to at least!

[/quote]

Haha no make up. Just my natural beautiful face. Yep, I definitely keep the beard groomed.

I do more then just beachfront. I work with a lot of first time home buyers and all sorts of price ranges. First time home buyers is really how I got off the ground when I got my license in 2005.[/quote]

How good will the TV show be for your business?

[quote name="tlb80985055" post="231374" timestamp="1404325742"]

I do more then just beachfront. I work with a lot of first time home buyers and all sorts of price ranges. First time home buyers is really how I got off the ground when I got my license in 2005.[/quote]

How good will the TV show be for your business?[/quote]

To be determined, though I had our logo and signature done prior to show airing to maximize exposure for show. Also met with new marketing assistant and she has some ideas so we will see where that goes.

[quote name="jtmoney" post="231404" timestamp="1404329456"]How good will the TV show be for your business?[/quote]

To be determined, though I had our logo and signature done prior to show airing to maximize exposure for show. Also met with new marketing assistant and she has some ideas so we will see where that goes.[/quote]

Awesome, I'm sure all that can't hurt. I think logo design is a really important aspect of any business.

Quote:How good will the TV show be for your business?

To be determined, though I had our logo and signature done prior to show airing to maximize exposure for show. Also met with new marketing assistant and she has some ideas so we will see where that goes.

[/quote]

I'm not a first time home buyer, bought a house when I was 20 and sold it a bit later for a few more bucks. Saving my down payment up now, got about 20k saved so far, giving it about 2 more years and a few promotions before I pull the trigger. For now I rent. 

(This post was last modified: 07-04-2014, 09:26 AM by jtmoney.)

Quote:I'm not a first time home buyer, bought a house when I was 20 and sold it a bit later for a few more bucks. Saving my down payment up now, got about 20k saved so far, giving it about 2 more years and a few promotions before I pull the trigger. For now I rent.

Ok, sounds good. It just depends what you are looking to do. A lender I work with can actually do a no mortgage insurance loan with less then 10% down. Today, you need 3.5% for FHA or 5% down for Conventional. Also, if you haven't owned a home for 3 years then you are still considered a first time home buyer and can qualify for $10,000 in down payment and closing cost assistance.

I saw the episode this afternoon. Well done Justin! When I purchase my retirement home on the beach on or around 2034, I'm looking you up.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>