Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NBA Finals

Guys.... Jagsfan32 has never not trolled.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Michael Jordan 6'6 195

Kobe Bryant 6'6 205

LeBron James 6'8 250

One would think that frame wouldn't hold up for as long as it has, but it has.

The Heat are getting pounded right now.

It looks like it's going to be a best of 5 with the Spurs having home court advantage.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

(This post was last modified: 06-10-2014, 09:58 PM by TravC59.)

The Spurs are out of their minds right now.

This makes me happy because both Bayless and Stephen A Smith both predicted the Spurs lose by around 15 tonight on first take today

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Total domination thus far on the part of the Spurs.

It's great to see all of the Heat bandwagoners sitting in stunned silence as they watch the Heat get beat down.

The Spurs lead by 21 points at halftime, and have broken the NBA finals record for most field goals made in a single half.

I hope one day that the Jags can do the same thing to the Patriots in Foxborough.

Lebron is no Jordan.  Jordan would have led his team back.

Quote:Lebron is no Jordan.  Jordan would have led his team back.

I see what you're saying, and being a huge Jordan fan, I'm not sure.  With that said, Lebron was almost non-existant in the 2nd half.  Wade actually showed up and is primarily the one that I thought really had a decent game.

The Spurs sort of fell apart there in the 3rd quarter and the Heat could have made a bigger run, but the Spurs always seemed to hit that big shot at the clutch moment to quiet the crowd and give that blow to the Heat players.

Bayless and Stephen A act like what they say yesterday never happened. Just clueless. They truly just talk, talk, talk with no point in mind.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Game 4 should be interesting. Miami put a lot of energy into trying to get back into that game. I know they are going to come out with energy in G4, but if SA can withstand what Miami gives them in the 1st quarter, I think Miami is in trouble. Lebron played 40 mins, they have zero point guard play, Pop saw something on tape that is allowing Green to be very effective on Wade, the Spurs ball movement is giving Miami fits, and a Kawhi Leonard not in foul trouble is making LeBron work hard on both ends of the court.

Having said that, the NBA wants 7 games, so I see Leonard and Green being on the bench with early foul trouble, giving Miami the best chance to win

Lebron wants to lose on purpose so he can take his act out west.  The ultimate trio ever assembled, Kobe-Lebron-Carmelo.

Quote:Lebron wants to lose on purpose so he can take his act out west.  The ultimate trio ever assembled, Kobe-Lebron-Carmelo.

If the NBA changes it's rules and they start playing with 3 balls, that would be an incredible "big 3".

I am beginning to put Leborn more into the category of Hakeem. A good leader who won a couple of titles, thats it.

This guy is still playing and committing elementary turnovers like a 20 year old.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:I am beginning to put Leborn more into the category of Hakeem. A good leader who won a couple of titles, thats it.

This guy is still playing and committing elementary turnovers like a 20 year old.

I think he is still stuck between when to take over the game and when to make your teammates better.

Quote:I think he is still stuck between when to take over the game and when to make your teammates better.

I think so too...he doesn't want to be "that guy".
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I think he is still stuck between when to take over the game and when to make your teammates better.

Yeah, and way too often he leans towards making his teammates better.  That is my ultimate criticism of Lebron.

Amazing athlete, not a great leader.

Quote:Yeah, and way too often he leans towards making his teammates better.  That is my ultimate criticism of Lebron.

Amazing athlete, not a great leader.

Kicks out to Bosh last minute against Indiana, he misses, gets criticized. Kicks out to Bosh last minute against SA, he makes, gets praised for making the right decision and being a great passer. Not easy being LBJ for sure.

Of all people on Miami, to me the most interesting is Birdman.  I honestly didnt remember the issues he had in the past regarding being accused of sex with a minor. 

Read this article...it will blow your mind.  It shows how far someone can go to mess with other people on the internet.

http://www.newsweek.com/2014/06/06/birdm...52517.html

I agree.

And Spolstra's rotations aren't helping him. He takes Lebron out when the Spurs go big, or dosent take advantage of mismatches Lebron has on SA.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.