Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NBA Finals

Lebron could average a triple double if he wanted to. Instead, he defers too much to his teammates. 

I still think Miami will win this series. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Why is Lebron so chicken to be a ball hog. Nothing wrong with it. Jordan did it.

(This post was last modified: 06-11-2014, 11:49 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:Why is Lebron so chicken to be a ball hog. Nothing wrong with it. Jordan did it.

That will beat 28 other teams in the league, but not the Spurs. LeBron gets gassed if he exerts himself too much. If SA can weather the storm of him taking over, it plays right into their hands.

Quote:That will beat 29 other teams in the league, but not the Spurs. LeBron gets gassed if he exerts himself too much. If SA can weather the storm of him taking over, it plays right into their hands.

I never thought of that.  He can't take over a game because he will get too tired and possibly cramp.  Interesting.

Quote:Of all people on Miami, to me the most interesting is Birdman.  I honestly didnt remember the issues he had in the past regarding being accused of sex with a minor. 

Read this article...it will blow your mind.  It shows how far someone can go to mess with other people on the internet.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.newsweek.com/2014/06/06/birdmans-vengeful-ghost-252517.html'>http://www.newsweek.com/2014/06/06/birdmans-vengeful-ghost-252517.html</a>

I've never heard of any of that before either!! That's a crazy read!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I never thought of that.  He can't take over a game because he will get too tired and possibly cramp.  Interesting.

Well, it's only a theory. It's a catch 22. Role players need to make shots early to have the confidence to make them in crunch time. With a frame like that, exerting yourself for 40 minutes a game is gonna take a toll.

Quote:Well, it's only a theory. It's a catch 22. Role players need to make shots early to have the confidence to make them in crunch time. With a frame like that, exerting yourself for 40 minutes a game is gonna take a toll.

Lebron needs to ball hog and score 60+pts. That's what people want to see, to see a player dominate and put on a show.  NBA finals with fundamental basketball is just boring to watch.

Quote:Lebron needs to ball hog and score 60+pts. That's what people want to see, to see a player dominate and put on a show.  NBA finals with fundamental basketball is just boring to watch.

How old are you, 15?

Quote:How old are you, 15?

Don't feel the trolls.... :no:

Quote:Lebron needs to ball hog and score 60+pts. That's what people want to see, to see a player dominate and put on a show.  NBA finals with fundamental basketball is just boring to watch.

I don't agree with this at all.  The best part of this series so far has been watching the Spurs move the ball all over the court on offense.  They don't even have to bounce the ball to confuse the crap out of the Miami defense.

Quote:I don't agree with this at all.  The best part of this series so far has been watching the Spurs move the ball all over the court on offense.  They don't even have to bounce the ball to confuse the crap out of the Miami defense.

Consider the source.

Quote:Don't feel the trolls.... :no:

What do they feel like?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:What do they feel like?

I said DON'T feel them...duh!!!

Anyone see this?  Lebron's face is hilarious.

http://nba.si.com/2014/06/11/lebron-jame...?eref=sihp

Quote:Anyone see this?  Lebron's face is hilarious.

http://nba.si.com/2014/06/11/lebron-jame...?eref=sihp

What the hell is Wade wearing?

Quote:What the hell is Wade wearing?

It looks like what Oscar de la Hoya got caught wearing.

Down go the Heat. 

Suddenly they can't make a shot and the can't stop SA from making a shot.

That's a recipe for a loss and down 1-3 heading back to SA.

It's OVER heat fans..........................................

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Down go the Heat. 

Suddenly they can't make a shot and the can't stop SA from making a shot.

That's a recipe for a loss and down 1-3 heading back to SA.

It's OVER heat fans..........................................
The Heat have fans?

Quote:The Heat have fans?

Yes

Pretty sad. Doesnt look like the heat give a damn. Getting destroyed on your home floor twice in a row is unacceptable.

Pop has put on a coaching clinic, making Spoelstra look like a rookie coach