Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NBA Finals

Quote:Pop has put on a coaching clinic, making Spoelstra look like a rookie coach

Pop is the best coach in the league and has been for some time. JMO. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jagsfan32 doing some hardcore trolling tonight. I'm impressed man.

Quote:Pop is the best coach in the league and has been for some time. JMO. 

I still take Phil Jackson, especially if my team has suparstars with egos.

Yep and I don't think it's that close.

Auerbach, Riley, Jackson, and Pop

The Mt Rushmore of coaching

you went out on a limb there eh?

Hopefully Caldwell and Bradley end up like the Popovich/Buford GM/Coach combo in this league. The Spurs have a system and create championship teams by plugging the right players into this system no matter how famous and popular they might be. I wonder if this can translate to the NFL.

All the Heat fans are out tonight talking about haters and blah blah blah.  It's hilarious.

(This post was last modified: 06-16-2014, 11:20 AM by Deacon.)

I am still in disbelief that San Antonio handled Miami the way that they did. I expected them to win the Series, but not like that. In every game that San Antonio won, they won by double digits.

Just unreal.

The "plus minus" for the scores of each game is as follows:

Game 1: +15

Game 2: -2

Game 3: +19

Game 4: +21

Game 5: +17

San Antonio averaged a 14 point win in the Finals. That's pretty much the definition of "woodshed."

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Jordan never wilted like that in a Finals. Jordan never went ghost like that in a playoff series.

Can we please stop the silly comparisons now? Lebron looked defeated from game 3 on.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

That opinion has been shared by many, for quite some time now.

;

Glad the NBA is over.

Means we're that much close to football season.

Quote:Jordan never wilted like that in a Finals. Jordan never went ghost like that in a playoff series.

Can we please stop the silly comparisons now? Lebron looked defeated from game 3 on.

Jordan also never faced a team like the Spurs.

Quote:Jordan also never faced a team like the Spurs.
The Spurs are a team straight out of the 80's/90's. Great team play. You don't see that today. A team like that will beat those teams with one and two big stars who play street ball and free lance so often.

;

Quote:Jordan never wilted like that in a Finals. Jordan never went ghost like that in a playoff series.

The only people that are going to say that LeBron went ghost in the series are going to be Jordan fanboys. 31 points, 10 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 blocks last night is wilting and becoming a ghost? Clown comment.

How is it LeBron's fault that Chris Bosh, Dwayne Wade, and just about every other non-Lebron Heat player looked terrible this series? It isn't and when you try to pretend it is you show your agenda.

(This post was last modified: 06-16-2014, 11:23 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Clap..............Clap........Clap.....Clap...Clap..Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap.... :thumbsup:

I don't know if I'd say that LeBron "wilted"....but I do agree with the premise that the comparisons need to stop. 

Oh, btw....

Jordan 6-0 in Finals. Lebron tried to orchestrate a contrived dynasty and is still trying to further to do if you believe the Carmelo rumors....but, he'll never be unblemished like #23. Too bad. 

(This post was last modified: 06-16-2014, 11:25 AM by jagsfreak27.)

Trolling or real? Pistons, Ewings Knicks, Reggie's Pacers, Price and the Cavs, Shaq/Penny Magic, Barkleys Suns, Drexels Blazers, Malone/Stockton Jazz, Gary Payton and the Sonics and even Magic's Lakers. The Bulls went up against a great team every single year. Anyone of those teams would easily coast through either conference, losing maybe to the Spurs.
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

This post proves you know nothing about basketball in the 80's/90's.  That time period had amazing players and pretty good team play.

Quote:Trolling or real? Pistons, Ewings Knicks, Reggie's Pacers, Price and the Cavs, Shaq/Penny Magic, Barkleys Suns, Malone/Stockton Jazz, Gary Payton and the Sonics and even Magic's Lakers. The Bulls went up against a great team every single year. Anyone of those teams would easily coast through either conference, losing maybe to the Spurs.

Lol, good post.  The Heat went through possibly one of the worst conferences in NBA history...congrats.  There were 3-4 teams in the West that could have beaten the Heat.

The Heat were primarily a one man show with a 2nd/3rd showing up occasionally.  In the East that was ok, but not against the West.

LOL...ok.