Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2014 World Cup Pick Em Time!

Hmmm, this is the one it's giving me still. I know it worked yesterday for me (and I am assuming the others who signed up. http://y.ahoo.it/1oYjsfOE

If you want in still private message me your email and I can send an invite this way from the league.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

7 in, and I know it will be at least 8. Who else wants in?

;

We're up to 10. Six days to go!

Really excited for this to get going! (The WC itself, not the pick em necessarily :woot: )

;

Come on, you know you want in.

;

How about it, up to 14!

;

Friendly reminder for everyone to update their picks for the knockout stage. 

Quote:Friendly reminder for everyone to update their picks for the knockout stage. 
Gratz btw bro... nice picks... you ran away with the group stage there at the end... prolly should adjusted my scores a little after they started cause i didnt touch em after the first game... but u killed it.

Quote:Gratz btw bro... nice picks... you ran away with the group stage there at the end... prolly should adjusted my scores a little after they started cause i didnt touch em after the first game... but u killed it.
Thanks man! Didn't expect to do this well to be honest. And yeah, I'm glad I adjusted some of my scores after the first few group matches. Some teams played better/worse than I expected, and I adjusted scores accordingly. 

Whose your daddy?? B) 

Congrats

;

Tanks

Damn tie??? Actually had 1-0 Germany but changed it to 2-1.

Quote:Whose your daddy?? B)

Poseur.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Poseur.
B)

;

Got too creative during the quarterfinals with my picks. That ended up hurting my standings. Oh well 3rd place isn't too shabby. 

I would have done even better had I just left my picks alone. I had picked Brazil over Columbia but talked myself into changing it for the upset Columbia win instead. That was the only selection I got wrong in the elimination rounds.