Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Men's cologne

pssshh my wife's just happy when I put on deodorant, cologne.....ha!

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

mens obsession.

la nuit de l'homme by yves saint laurent  is pretty good stuff.

https://www.google.com/#q=la+nuit+de+l'homme+yves+saint+laurent&tbm=shop

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2014, 07:38 PM by oface5446.)

If I got a hot date planned or something, I just go without deo for a few days. The man musk never fails to garnish a comment or two from the womanfolk.

Quote:If I got a hot date planned or something, I just go without deo for a few days. The man musk never fails to garnish a comment or two from the womanfolk.

Notice you didn't say a GOOD comment... :whistling:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="JagsorDie" data-cid="211988" data-time="1400797181">la nuit de l'homme by yves saint laurent is pretty good stuff.That Eye-talian stuff drives women wild.

Quote:mens obsession.

Blech! :yucky:

Quote:If I got a hot date planned or something, I just go without deo for a few days. The man musk never fails to garnish a comment or two from the womanfolk.

My brother used to subscribe to this theory until one night he came home looking dejected (very unusual for that vain man). I remarked about his mood and he told me that the girl he was dating wouldn't sleep with him because he smelled like a goat.

I laugghhed...

Quote:My brother used to subscribe to this theory until one night he came home looking dejected (very unusual for that vain man). I remarked about his mood and he told me that the girl he was dating wouldn't sleep with him because he smelled like a goat.

I laugghhed...

Yeah...as a woman I can attest that stank is not a turn on scent!

I use BO by manly job

If you frequent the west side, just spill a little Jack on the front of your shirt. Works like a charm every time.  :woot:

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:If you frequent the west side, just spill a little Jack on the front of your shirt. Works like a charm every time.  :woot:

I don't even want to know what you've got to do to Jack to get him to spill all over your shirt!! :blink:

Quote:I don't even want to know what you've got to do to Jack to get him to spill all over your shirt!! :blink:

You gotta shake the spout a lot and eventually it'll spill out.

Quote:I don't even want to know what you've got to do to Jack to get him to spill all over your shirt!! :blink:

I can't do multi-quote on my phone but you walked into that one Dakota.

Quote:I can't do multi-quote on my phone but you walked into that one Dakota.

I couldn't leave such a tempting post sit there all by itself! Wink

Quote:You gotta shake the spout a lot and eventually it'll spill out.

After three shakes, you're just playing with it!

Quote:After three shakes, you're just playing with it!

Is it normal to have to shake it that many times before it spills? Sounds like a lot...

Quote:Is it normal to have to shake it that many times before it spills? Sounds like a lot...

Depends on how often you shake it...you build up a tolerance if you shake it to often!

Quote:Depends on how often you shake it...you build up a tolerance if you shake it to often!
So it's like drinking. If there are alcoholics are there shakeaholics? Or are they just called 14 yr olds?

On topic old spice swagger smells like your wearing cologne. I've had a niece that always said I smelt good every time I hugged her. She was about as tall as my armpit.

Quote:So it's like drinking. If there are alcoholics are there shakeaholics? Or are they just called 14 yr olds?

On topic old spice swagger smells like your wearing cologne. I've had a niece that always said I smelt good every time I hugged her. She was about as tall as my armpit.

I like old spice. It's a nice, clean masculine scent without being over the top froufrou smelling.