Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official head coach search thread***

Quote: Being that Tom Cable can't be interviewed until Sunday because the Seahawks are playing a 1st round playoff game Saturday Night,   that might be a reason why he hasn't been mentioned much yet.   It wouldn't surprise me though if Cable has at least one interview on Sunday or Monday. 
That makes sense ty d6. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:That makes sense ty d6. 

My pleasure.

One thing I've seen in past coaching cycles is sometimes interviews aren't reported until the day they happen or after they happen.  The same with FA visits and pre-draft visits.

Hire Urban Meyer as HC, McDaniels as OC, Rex Ryan as DC, Chip Kelly as QB coach, and call up Tim Tebow right now and offer him a job as starting QB.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote: Being that Tom Cable can't be interviewed until Sunday because the Seahawks are playing a 1st round playoff game Saturday Night,   that might be a reason why he hasn't been mentioned much yet.   It wouldn't surprise me though if Cable has at least one interview on Sunday or Monday. 

I hope not. No more Seattle coaches.

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2017, 03:05 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:Hire Urban Meyer as HC, McDaniels as OC, Rex Ryan as DC, Chip Kelly as QB coach, and call up Tim Tebow right now and offer him a job as starting QB.
puke. And believe it or not everything else I could deal with but the t word. He chose jets he does not ever get to retract it. 

#Gojags

Quote:The Jags could have an all [BLEEP] coaching staff

HC Jeff Fisher

OC Chip Kelly

DC Rex Ryan

It would be the greatest disaster, the perfect storm.

Ftfy
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

First coast news has an interesting read on the top hc.  Candidates explaining strengths and weaknesses enjoy. 

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/sports/nfl.../381835498

#Gojags

Quote:Ftfy

It would be cool if Fisher was HC and Kelly was OC.

We could call them Fish and Chips.

They would keep Rex Ryan hungry.

Quote:It would be cool if Fisher was HC and Kelly was OC.

Fish & Chips with a side of pigs feet. We can call it The Pick 6 Combo platter.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:It would be cool if Fisher was HC and Kelly was OC.

Negative.  Fisher should never hc a Jags team. 

#Gojags

Quote:Negative.  Fisher should never hc a Jags team. 

Did JW hack your account?

Quote:Did JW hack your account?
No allowing Young to kneel on the jaguar emblem at the end of the game.  Says lack of class. 

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2017, 05:14 PM by JackCity.)

Apparently these odds are from Bovada today.

[Image: 2823w3s.png]

Are these right? Seems weird that Kevin Sumlin would be ahead of Mike Smith.

I have said Sumlin forever now.  He has done a incredible job with Texas A&M

#Gojags

Quote:I have said Sumlin forever now.  He has done a incredible job with Texas A&M
Never mind cross him off. Eagles tried and sumlin has no interest and is staying put at Texas A&M  So wouldn't see him changing his mind for us. 

#Gojags

Quote:Apparently these odds are from Bovada today.

[Image: 2823w3s.png]

Are these right? Seems weird that Kevin Sumlin would be ahead of Mike Smith.

Strange odds considering we haven't spoken to Sumlin or Roman, and Coughlin by latest accounts seems out of the running.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Strange odds considering we haven't spoken to Sumlin or Roman, and Coughlin by latest accounts seems out of the running.

Yeah seen it today. Don't have bovada or anything to check though.

Quote:Yeah seen it today. Don't have bovada or anything to check though.
online sports betting?

#Gojags

Quote:Yeah, no idea why you really care what he says regarding who will be hired. It's one thing to listen to him just talk about the org., but if you actually want to know who we're hiring you don't go looking at him.

Jason La Canfora (who is faulty but I'd take MUCH more serious than Oesher) just said the search firm we hired is sky high on Kyle Shanahan and is the favorite for the HC opening. McDaneils #2, as he thinks we go offensive mind.
Every time I listen to La Canfora, it sounds to me like he's just throwing stuff against the wall to see if it will stick.  Schefter and Rapaport seem much more reliable.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

snowwolf776 doesn't lose division games. won 3 to four Super Bowls undeafted vs titians. the few loses he has had was to teams like eagles,dolphins.    :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them.