Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official head coach search thread***

I have nothing against Marrone specifically but I would really prefer we completely change the staff. 

That's why I prefer Mike Smith (or Coughlin among other former HC) or eventually Shanahan if we go on a coordinator.  

Keeping Marrone would very likely mean keeping Hackett (which is also what Blake would prefer). -While as a DC I can't really see Wash staying anyway, not after the number of players who complained and I think that side of the locker room needs a new mind in there. 

We'll see what happens but if we end up with Marrone the whole process would have been a bit bizarre (fire Bradley with 2 games left to start with the search with a firm you hired for it and then end up with the guy you already have when you could have evaluated him at leaset half a season if you made the move earlier).

Messages In This Thread
***The official head coach search thread*** - by Mike1989 - 01-05-2017, 11:39 AM
***The official head coach search thread*** - by Guest - 01-05-2017, 11:27 PM
***The official head coach search thread*** - by irontrooper83 - 01-06-2017, 06:02 PM
***The official head coach search thread*** - by Mike1989 - 01-07-2017, 05:33 AM