Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official head coach search thread***

Quote:Which candidate would be going into 3rd gig? ...aside from Coughlin that is.

Dunno.

Just illustrating there's nothing to fear about a rookie HC with a good NFL track record.

There's also nothing wrong with giving the right guy a second shot at HC.

Just in case folks were fearful of another "rookie" or a "retread" HC.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Just hire Coughlin and get it over with already.

This is what Jason Cole said to me when asked who he thinks Jaguars will land

"@maximus1016 I don't want to guess. Good job, but not everybody loves the qb"

Quote:Just hire Coughlin and get it over with already.

Probably the least likely thing to happen.  Get over it.

I miss this message board when TMD and FBT were always trading blows. Things were way more interesting and fun.

Brooklyn - man, I think you're going to be disappointed no matter how this all does down.

You're Welcome.

Quote:This is what Jason Cole said to me when asked who he thinks Jaguars will land

"@maximus1016 I don't want to guess. Good job, but not everybody loves the qb"

Same goes for every opening except SD, but Rivers is also 35.

No opening is going to have a franchise guy. If they did it wouldnt be opening.

Quote:Cause we know hes not the answer. Hes accomplished nothing. This team is in dire need of a culture change and every coach from the old regime should be let go.

I agree with the culture change,.. but disagree that you have to fire everyone to accomplish it. One of the things that's most appealing about Marrone is that he's so totally anti-Gus. By that I mean everything about his persona as a head coach is almost the opposite of Gus.

If your sole reason for hating on Marrone is because he's part of the former staff ...I'm sorry but that's just not good enough.

'02

Quote:I miss this message board when TMD and FBT were always trading blows. Things were way more interesting and fun.

Brooklyn - man, I think you're going to be disappointed no matter how this all does down.

[Image: c22dd4376c7b9668be105867a86900ef.jpg]

How many FA QBs have found success in the NFL since 2013? David Caldwell is going to set this team back another year. Crap coach, crap qb and crap GM.

I feel bad for Marrone. He'll get 6 wins with Blake then canned with everyone else.

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2017, 06:44 PM by BklynJag.)

Quote:How many FA QBs have found success in the NFL since 2013? David Caldwell is going to set this team back another year. Crap coach, crap qb and crap GM.

I feel bad for Marrone. He'll get 6 wins with Blake then canned with everyone else.
Which is why Dave should have been fired.

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2017, 06:49 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

doubt it. 

There is nothing being stated by Dave or Doug if does become our HC.  That says we will stick with Blake.  Just Assumptions. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:Which is why Dave should have been fired.

You loved Bortles.

And you loved Manziel lol

Quote:To be fair we are all just spitballing our takes too.

Right. Its so disturbing reading thru all the gang up on BK bullies. Cut the guy some slack. I can appreciate passionate fandome; me, myself. And def appreciate the tweet posts.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:Ive watched Rivers, Stafford and plenty of other top qbs make throws just like Bortles has. Bad interceptions happen. To act like he has no chance because of it is hilarious. Thats what guys who believe in their ability do. Force things at times whilr making damn good throws at others. Hes a gunslinger.

If hes like 2015, we'll be just fine. If his mechanics dont improve and hes like 2016 next year, get rid of him. Its simple.
Eli Manning and Stafford has similar first 3 and 4 years like Bortles first 3 years, Bortles hasnt been great but he has been awful like a Gabbert where you know he sucks. 

Bortles you can point out his issues, and its bad mechanics, he makes the right read but his mechanics get in his ways, just like Eli and Stafford he is never gonna be a below 10 int guy, but he just has to keep high td and improve accuracy. 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:Right. Its so disturbing reading thru all the gang up on BK bullies. Cut the guy some slack. I can appreciate passionate fandome; me, myself. And def appreciate the tweet posts.

And i will continue to post twitter updates for those like you who appreciate them.

Quote:https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherRepor...wsrc%5Etfw

Per Jason Colle, the Jaguars "commitment" to Blake Bortles has caused concerns for 2 prospective coaches.

Who is Jason Cole and why should I believe him?  This isn't reported by the major outlets or any reliable local one.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Quote:And i will continue to post twitter updates for those like you who appreciate them.

good look brodie- one day, some day our seemingly forever struggling team will have great success, and we shall all rejoice in harmony. Im not even joking. (Thumbs up)
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:Right. Its so disturbing reading thru all the gang up on BK bullies. Cut the guy some slack. I can appreciate passionate fandome; me, myself. And def appreciate the tweet posts.
Being passionate is one thing.

Complaining about every single move that has or has not happened is totally different.

Quote:Being passionate is one thing.

Complaining about every single move that has or has not happened is totally different.
Inventing things to whine about is the thing that kills me. 

Sheesh.  Pathetic. 

Quote:Inventing things to whine about is the thing that kills me.

Sheesh. Pathetic.
"Kyle Shannahan is interviewing with the 49ers"

"Way to go Khan. You suck again"- BK

"Marrone interviews with Jags"

"I'm gonna vomit. This franchise is so awful and it sucks"- BK