Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official head coach search thread***

You guys know that tweet and the blurb/article it's baiting  you to click is all still  pure speculation, right?  There's no inside info there.

They are simply guessing that McDaniels might be offered more control in SF.  Maybe. They don't know. They are guessing. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Did we lose the search for a new head coach yet?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Did we lose the search for a new head coach yet?

Weez all gunna diez fer sure.

Quote:I wish I could read your posts the way it should sound over the radio.

You'd need to find a couple of sidekicks named Pookie and Banjo.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

For those keeping score at home:

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...aa8e82e5e2

<p style="margin-left:40px;">"The latest: The Jaguars do not plan to release information regarding candidates or interviews."

None of the information you're arguing over is coming from the Jaguars.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

That wont stop them

Quote:You'd need to find a couple of sidekicks named Pookie and Banjo.
Yea because the grand poo.  Can't ever be wrong.  So I expect ya admit you were  wrong.   when Marrone ends up hired.  

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

I'm gonna be sooooooo disappointed if after all this anticipation and hope, we end up sticking with Marrone. It'll just be a sign that 2017 will be just as bad as 2016 was. 

Quote:I'm gonna be sooooooo disappointed if after all this anticipation and hope, we end up sticking with Marrone. It'll just be a sign that 2017 will be just as bad as 2016 was.

How dare you say that?

I'm cool with Doug

Quote:How dare you say that?

No one is wrong for having an opinion.

Yours is just about the stupidest one consodering JMD is your favorite who has bombed everywhere but NE yet you say Marrone who has done well at every stop as a crucial figure of the coaching staff is not getting us anywhere.

I dont disagree itll be a boring hire. But i care about wins. Seems like you just want the excitement. I remember how we felt after we got an up and coming DC the last time around...

Quote:No one is wrong for having an opinion.

Yours is just about the stupidest one consodering JMD is your favorite who has bombed everywhere but NE yet you say Marrone who has done well at every stop as a crucial figure of the coaching staff is not getting us anywhere.

I dont disagree itll be a boring hire. But i care about wins. Seems like you just want the excitement. I remember how we felt after we got an up and coming DC the last time around...
That blowout and the first half of the clots game was exciting to me.  We blew out the tacks.  

#Gojags

How'd you guys feel if Bill O'Brien gets fired and we hire him?

Quote:How'd you guys feel if Bill O'Brien gets fired and we hire him?
That actually be a good hire.  However the tinhorns have to be moronic to do it. Over making the wrong choice for a qb in less then a year. 

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2017, 12:30 AM by C-Dub93.)

"WELP! Marrone would suck. We'll stay as bottom feeders if we hire him. Hes not qualified." - Bklyn

"Josh McDaniels needs to be the head coach of this team." -Also coming from Bkyln

Just awesome to watch Bklyn spin in circle saying the most ludicrous things.

Getting Texans with no QB to playoffs twice in 2 yrs is impressive. Id take him. Wont happen though I dont think.

Quote:"WELP! Marrone would suck. We'll stay as bottom feeders if we hire him. Hes not qualified." - Bklyn

"Josh McDaniels needs to be the head coach of this team." -Also coming from Bkyln

Just awesome to watch Bklyn spin in circle saying the most ludicrous things.
You forgot FBT those two games were meaning less.  And he is just an after thought. 

#Gojags

Quote:You forgot FBT those two games were meaning less. And he is just an after thought.

Hey, I have no problem with opinions like that. My problem is bklyn loves a guy that bombed everywhere outside of NE and tears down a guy thats done very solid everywhere hes been an OC and HC.

Quote:Hey, I have no problem with opinions like that. My problem is bklyn loves a guy that bombed everywhere outside of NE and tears down a guy thats done very solid everywhere hes been an OC and HC.
Me either it is just fun and games.  And Brookyln is welcome to his opinion as well.  As one sided as can appear to be.  Long as at end of the day we all still root for the Jags! 

#Gojags

I'd be happy. O'Brien is a good coach who hasn't had a good quarterback on his roster since he's been in Houston, but has still managed a winning season every year and two playoff trips. Plus he supposedly was high on Blake in the 2014 draft.