Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Which jersey are you buying?

I've stopped getting player's jerseys. My girls got me a #13 with my name on the back for Father's Day many years ago. I only wear it occasionally because I don't want it to get messed up.

I generally wear one of my plethora of Jags' tees/tank tops to the games.

Edit: I do still have my original Smeenge jersey clinging to life.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:agreed but there probably about the same price as jerseys now.. Plus you can wear them to many different places and still be dressed appropriately.
I have one of mine on at work today.

I've never gotten a Jacksonville polo, but I have a few t-shirts. T-shirts are more my style anyway. I don't want to wear a polo and have people think that I own a horse.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I've never gotten a Jacksonville polo, but I have a few t-shirts. T-shirts are more my style anyway. I don't want to wear a polo and have people think that I own a horse.

What... what?! :mellow:

[Image: 33yq44j.gif]

Keep in touch on Facebook: WE ARE JAGUARS

Quote:What... what?! :mellow:

T-shirt.

Teeeeeeeeee shirt. It's a shirt that you put on that resembles a 'T'.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Whats wrong with horses?

Quote:Whats wrong with horses?

Nothin'. I grew up around them until I left home for the service. I just don't want people to think that I own one.

Also, I think my joke telling skills may be in need of significant upgrade.

Quote:Nothin'. I grew up around them until I left home for the service. I just don't want people to think that I own one.

Also, I think my joke telling skills may be in need of significant upgrade.

...Or my joke response skills do.

I remember when we used to get vaccinations for polo.

Quote:I remember when we used to get vaccinations for polo.
and chicken pots and beagles.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:I remember when we used to get vaccinations for polo.

Is that what the shirt is used for? To show that you went on vacation to polo?

I still have my teal 2000 Mark Brunell jersey because he was my favorite Jaguars player and that was my favorite uniform. I rarely wear it because if the 8 wears off I can't get a new one with the fancier design. So I don't know when I would ever wear a black Blake Bortles jersey  But it would definitely be Bortles because he said he wanted to be a Jaguar, so I am confident he will be on the team a very long time.

IF you are buying a jersey this season, which number do you plan on getting?  

Bortles #5

I got a Poz jersey before the draft but may spring for a Bortles jersey. Mrs. hb has an MJD jersey so might be time to upgrade that one too. ;-)
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Last year after the draft I said I was going to get a Cyprien jersey but that never happened, this year I said I was gonna get a Bortles jersey, lets see if it actually happens lol

I have a black MJD jersey and my wife has one too. Wouldn't mind one of the teal ones though, possibly Gerhart, but might wait for the first few games before deciding.

I've had a Blaine Gabbert t-shirt, two MJD jerseys and most recently Poz. I think going forward, I'll only wear jerseys of players from the Pride. #28 never gets old.

I've got an old #8 around here somewhere myself.  It's been awhile though, dunno if I can still fit into it.  :|

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

I feel a #5 coming.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"