Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
G Brandon Linder

1st

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Our O-line is shaping up quite nicely. DC is going to work brotha. Yeah baby!! Yeah!! :yes:

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Quote:Our first (105), we still have the 114th.

Really didnt lose any ground for that matter. Go Dave! Im really excited right now.

#iamlegend

Assuming he is still around at 114, does anyone like Pierre Desir? I think down the line he could be classified as one of the top 3 CB's out of this draft class.

Lache seastrunk is still available?
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:I think him or Dri Archer could be an intriguing backfield option.
I would prefer Seastrunk but we definitely need some reliable speed back there

Denard Robinson is fast but he's not reliable and definitely can't be a feature back. I think Seastrunk is Lesean McCoy 2.0.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Loved the first trade up for Robinson but not liking the second one so much. Linder would've probably still been there at 105, no need to trade up. Who knows, maybe he's our C of the future. I'd like to see some defense tomorrow. Corner or LB has to be a priority now.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Quote:Assuming he is still around at 114, does anyone like Pierre Desir? I think down the line he could be classified as one of the top 3 CB's out of this draft class.

Love Desir, but doubt he'll still be there 

Quote:Joeckel, Beadles, C, Linder, Pasztor, 

Next? ......Tyler Larsen?
Please let this happen.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:I would prefer Seastrunk but we definitely need some reliable speed back there

Denard Robinson is fast but he's not reliable and definitely can't be a feature back. I think Seastrunk is Lesean McCoy 2.0.

The Wolver part of my name comes from Michigan, so I am well aware of Denard. lol. I do agree we could use a good, reliable speed back. I just saw Dri get drafted as I type this. Seastrunk, or Thomas could be good options. I like Devonta Freeman, but am not sure if he is a speed or power back. We need speed with Gerhart's power.

Quote:I would prefer Seastrunk but we definitely need some reliable speed back there

Like i said earlier, De'Anthony Thomas.

#iamlegend

Quote:Loved the first trade up for Robinson but not liking the second one so much. Linder would've probably still been there at 105, no need to trade up. Who knows, maybe he's our C of the future. I'd like to see some defense tomorrow. Corner or LB has to be a priority now.

I'm not so sure he'd have been there.....there had been a run on G and even a guy like Spencer Long was way gone....

I'm not sure Linder would have been there. I like Linder's size. A lot of the rest of the G were smaller. (relatively speaking of course)

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran'>Ryan O'Halloran ‏@ryanohalloran </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status/464965532379136000'>2m</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">Caldwell said Linder will get chance to compete for starting RG spot immediately. <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Jaguars&src=hash'>#Jaguars</a>

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);"> 

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran'>Ryan O'Halloran ‏@ryanohalloran </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status/464965591237808129' title="10:10 PM - 9 May 2014">2m</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">Caldwell on trading up -- "The guard crop was dwindling." <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Jaguars&src=hash'>#Jaguars</a>

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);"> 

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran'>Ryan O'Halloran ‏@ryanohalloran </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status/464965678177345536'>2m</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);"><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Jaguars&src=hash'>#Jaguars</a> have five picks tomorrow -- Caldwell said not a priority to add more tomorrow.

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">Is that last one signaling to no more o-line? Guess we really do like Brewster...

Last year was about building the core of the defense, this year has been about the offense and the roster is looking real good for the future. I don't know much about this pick so I'm not going to comment on it really but I like what they're building.

Quote:I'm not so sure he'd have been there.....there had been a run on G and even a guy like Spencer Long was way gone....

I'm not sure Linder would have been there. I like Linder's size. A lot of the rest of the G were smaller. (relatively speaking of course)

If he has the ability to play C as well as guard, it's probably a good idea to trade up and get him. I just don't want DC jumping at shadows and trading away picks left and right thinking he has to get his guy when he could still be there later on when it's time to use their actual pick.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

while we're talking about runnings backs, Ka'Dem Karry and Kapri Bibbs are still around

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

I love this draft.

saw that he tied for the most in bench press(30) among guards at the combine

Quote:If he has the ability to play C as well as guard, it's probably a good idea to trade up and get him. I just don't want DC jumping at shadows and trading away picks left and right thinking he has to get his guy when he could still be there later on when it's time to use their actual pick.

I hear ya, but as said, I think Caldwell was right on this one. I don't think Linder would have been there. The Guards were going fast. JMO. 

Dave is batting 1000 right now. Rackley better show up & ball out. Linder will take his spot. He already knows Jed's offense & zone blocking scheme. Tomorrow picks will be even better! We still have some picks for defense to make but I am not worried. Gus made some late draft picks superstars at Seattle. So now we will see if our homework pays off in scouting. Hidden gems will get picked tomorrow. You can bet on that.

#DontAnswerYourDoorAtTrainingCamp