Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
BCB Draft Party NYC

Quote:You know, sometimes you're funny, sometimes you're just a big jerk. 

Quote:Either way, most of the time I'm right. 

[Image: StatlerandWaldorf(2).JPG]

you two crack me up sometimes

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Just saw on Twitter BCB repping Jags bigtime, of the 1000 fans being allowed in the draft 130 of them are Jaguar fans.

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

Quote:Just saw on Twitter BCB repping Jags bigtime, of the 1000 fans being allowed in the draft 130 of them are Jaguar fans.

Only 1000 fans are allowed in??? 

Is that right? 

It seemed like more of a crowd than that over the years in the background...

(This post was last modified: 05-07-2014, 08:13 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:[Image: StatlerandWaldorf(2).JPG]

except he's genuinely mean spirited, IMO. I used to think his insults were just banter, but lately he seems to be serious. 

I'm a loose cannon and wear my heart on my sleeve, but a good guy overall, and I like pretty much everyone here. 

Quote:except he's genuinely mean spirited, IMO. I used to think his insults were just banter, but lately he seems to be serious.

I'm a loose cannon and wear my heart on my sleeve, but a good guy overall, and I like pretty much everyone here.
I gotta agree with you. The shot he took at you in this thread was unnecessary to say the least.

Quote:except he's genuinely mean spirited, IMO. I used to think his insults were just banter, but lately he seems to be serious. 

Except when you try going low brow with bad fat jokes.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:[Image: StatlerandWaldorf(2).JPG]

Pretty perfect

Quote:That would be me, I get lost in big cities. Worse experience ever was going into downtown Washington DC that did it for me. Jacksonville is about as big of a city I ever care to visit and in all honesty I don't even like going there that often. Just for the occasional shopping, eating or Jags game. but then it's back to my chickens and cows for me!

Man, you would fit in so well in my area haha. Hope the garden is going well.

Quote:Just saw on Twitter BCB repping Jags bigtime, of the 1000 fans being allowed in the draft 130 of them are Jaguar fans.

Pretty awesome.

It's going to interesting to hear when the Jaguars pick.

Also the NFL tweeted a picture that looks like some fans will be seated right in front of the stage. Hopefully some Jags fans there.

;

;

Quote:Except when you try going low brow with bad fat jokes.

Yeah, I do that sometimes, but I know I don't mean it as anything more than how you banter with your friends. I know me and my buddies trade insults all the time. Its a rite of passage. However, you can still tell its joking. You can tell that FBT is actually serious when he says the stuff he does. 

Quote:Yeah, I do that sometimes, but I know I don't mean it as anything more than how you banter with your friends. I know me and my buddies trade insults all the time. Its a rite of passage. However, you can still tell its joking. You can tell that FBT is actually serious when he says the stuff he does.

So it's just banter when you do it, but it's mean spirited when it's done to you.

Makes it easier to play the victim with that mindset, eh princess?
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Just make sure it's the cheap stuff. Don't want them to get too far from their roots.

My kidneys will never know the difference.

It's a good thing Shad picked up the tab. I was just reaching for my wallet.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:It's a good thing Shad picked up the tab. I was just reaching for my wallet.

Wink

Shad is probably trying to figure out who ordered bottle service from Jacksonville.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]