Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
They say Brian Sexton is out...

Quote:Oh gawd when I heard Sexton is out I was like Tiger Woods fist pump, then when I heard marble mouth Frangie was his replacement I was Sunday morning vomitting! Why can't this team get someone with some talent? I shudder to think what Frangie's "signature" touchdown call is going to be. I doubt it can be any worse than Sexton's "TOUCHDOWN.........................jack........son..........ville".

Regards...................the Chiefjag

More like T t t touchdown Jacksonville Jacksonville Jacksonville Freakin' Ja Ja Jaguars!"

The PAT will be done, and they'll be lining up to kick off before he's done.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 05-07-2014, 04:47 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Oh gawd when I heard Sexton is out I was like Tiger Woods fist pump, then when I heard marble mouth Frangie was his replacement I was Sunday morning vomitting! Why can't this team get someone with some talent? I shudder to think what Frangie's "signature" touchdown call is going to be. I doubt it can be any worse than Sexton's "TOUCHDOWN.........................jack........son..........ville".

Regards...................the Chiefjag

or Sexton's "TOUCHDOWWWWWWWN JAG-wars!!!" :yucky:

That was almost as bad as former Phillies announcer Bob Graham"s....."THAT BALL is GONE" as his attempt to try and create a signature call.... :yucky: :yucky:

Quote:or Sexton's "TOUCHDOWWWWWWWN JAG-wars!!!" :yucky:

That was almost as bad as former Phillies announcer Bob Graham"s....."THAT BALL is GONE" as his attempt to try and create a signature call.... :yucky: :yucky:
We get it.  There's absolutely nothing about this franchise that you like. It's okay since you're an Eagles fan.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

(This post was last modified: 05-07-2014, 04:59 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:We get it.  There's absolutely nothing about this franchise that you like. It's okay since you're an Eagles fan.

....Funny since I also just bashed a (former) Phillies announcer too up there, but you focus on the tiny quip about Sexton and hyperbolize. 

You don't get it. I'm tough on the teams I like. Always looking for where they can improve.

At least we won't have to listen to Sexton's "David/Chad/Blaine barks out the calls" anymore!

Quote:....Funny since I also just bashed a (former) Phillies announcer too up there, but you focus on the tiny quip about Sexton and hyperbolize. 

You don't get it. I'm tough on the teams I like. Always looking for where they can improve.

Did you buy a dictionary?  I'm not sure if anything I said could be considered hyperbole.  As much whining as you do about this team on this board on any topic, I think it's simply fact, not hyperbole. 

Not really sure what bashing the former Phillies announcer has to do with anything.  I didn't accuse you of being a fan of that team, nor do I really care. 

Boy, I'm sure glad you're tough on teams you supposedly like.  I'm sure they're all hoping to avoid disappointing you.

Quote:Seriously, if they've pushed Sexton out and their replacement is Frangie, the radio broadcasts are dead to me.  I can't listen to the guy.  What's next?  Lageman is out and they're replacing him with David Lamm?  Boselli is out (improvement, IMO), and Hacker is stepping in?

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
Lageman should be gone.

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

Quote:At least we won't have to listen to Sexton's "David/Chad/Blaine barks out the calls" anymore!
Laughing 

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

Frank Frangie at air-time

[Image: kramer-smoke-drink.gif]

I liked Sexton. I thought he had energy and NFL channel seemed to like his play calling to. I don't know the other guy. But it doesn't sound good. I listen to the radio and watch the games on the Sunday ticket. Most of the TV announcers don't know much about the jags. Just  the basics and then they read off some stats.  Hope it will be better than most of you guys think it will.

Quote:In his defense, as of the announcement yesterday, Frangie says he is a Jags fan.
And do you believe the stuttering steeler?

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

True this, today a station from freakin' FLAGLER county was making their station un hearable up here.

And FF has never been what I call a supporter but a negative critic of the Jags. No Thanks.

They just lost me. I just hope Jeff L. doesn't bail.....I learn so much from that guy and he can talk about even the bad things about the Jags without coming across as a butthead.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:True this, today a station from freakin' FLAGLER county was making their station un hearable up here.

And FF has never been what I call a supporter but a negative critic of the Jags. No Thanks.

They just lost me. I just hope Jeff L. doesn't bail.....I learn so much from that guy and he can talk about even the bad things about the Jags without coming across as a butthead.

Well all kidding aside, if they lost you because of a radio announcer, they never had you in the first place bro.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:You know what that was?  That was Frangie right there, that's what that was.

No...that was Frank Freaking Frange right there!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:No...that was Frank Freaking Frange right there!!!

You know what?  All kidding aside, that is right.  That is what I'm freaking talking about.  In 10 years, when they ask what that was, they'll say that was "Frank Freaking Frangie", that's what they'll say, won't they?

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:You know what?  All kidding aside, that is right.  That is what I'm freaking talking about.  In 10 years, when they ask what that was, they'll say that was "Frank Freaking Frangie", that's what they'll say, won't they?

You've got him down perfectly!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:You know what?  All kidding aside, that is right.  That is what I'm freaking talking about.  In 10 years, when they ask what that was, they'll say that was "Frank Freaking Frangie", that's what they'll say, won't they?

If that's how it's going to be, that's not a good sign.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Well all kidding aside, if they lost you because of a radio announcer, they never had you in the first place bro.

Pretty much. 

^^ perfection! ^^

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(This post was last modified: 05-07-2014, 09:49 PM by Ringo.)

Quote:Headline:

Jaguars hire Steelers homer as new PBP voice
That's Thteelers.

No listening for me. Wortht pick ever.

Touchdown Jackthonville. Ugh.

Interesting to suffer through his schtick when the Thleelers come this year.

They'll need some serious heavy duty lawn bags over the microphones to keep the slobber off them.
Blakes Life Matters