Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC South Pick'em Week 16

Quote:30-17 overall

3-0 last week

Tennessee

Oakland

Houston

Looks like talent wasn't the problem for the Jags.  Would Gus have won this game?  Probably not.

2-1 this week

32-18 overall

"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Week # 15 Results:  1-2

Overall Results: 34-13

Week # 16 selections:

Tennessee

Oakland

Houston

Week # 16 Results:  2-1

Overall Results: 36-14

Great job by the Jaguars in pulling off a convincing upset win.

Quote:Tennessee (8-6)
at Jacksonville (2-12)-Jaguars fans finally got what most have been clamoring for all year.  Gus Bradley was fired after the Houston game.  Taking his place on what is most likely solely an interim basis is Doug Marrone.  He is, by leaps and bounds, better than Bradley as a coach, but I don't know if he has enough time to make a positive impact in the W-L column against a team the Jaguars SHOULD be competing against for the division crown at this point, but aren't.  The tacks are playing good football, and, by my estimation, are playoff worthy, having beaten Denver, Kansas City and Green Bay.  Tennessee 28 Jacksonville 13.

Indy (7-7)
at Oakland (11-3)-Oakland doesn't have Minnesota's defense, but they have Khalil Mack, who can cause major headaches for a suspect Indy line.  What's more, they have the QB who can go to to toe with Luck, which is something Minnesota did not have last week.  Oakland can taste the division title and are fighting for home field advantage.  Too much for Indy to overcome.  Oakland 30 Indy 23.

Cincinnati (5-8-1)
at Houston (8-6)
-Bengals out of the playoffs and have run out of steam.  Houston at home, fighting for the division, with a new QB.  Houston wins 24-17.

Last week:  2-1

Overall:  30-17

Here's hoping everyone has a happy and safe holiday season.
This week: 3-1

Overall:  32-18

Man am I glad to have been wrong!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Kwanzaa and Happy Festivus to everyone!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:Tennessee    -5    At Jacksonville

This game could go either way. I have a feeling the Jags are going to be plaing strong so I'm going with them

At Oakland
   -3.5    Indianapolis    53

At Oakland, very hostile territory for the Colts so, Oakland Wins

At Houston
   -2    Cincinnati    41

Pick'em but I'm going with the Tinhorns at home

1 - 2 Last week

29 - 18 overall

3 - 0 This week

32 - 18 overall

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Quote:Tennessee    -5    At Jacksonville

This game could go either way. I have a feeling the Jags are going to be plaing strong so I'm going with them

At Oakland
   -3.5    Indianapolis    53

At Oakland, very hostile territory for the Colts so, Oakland Wins

At Houston
   -2    Cincinnati    41

Pick'em but I'm going with the Tinhorns at home

1 - 2 Last week

29 - 18 overall

3 - 0 This week

32 - 18 overall

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Quote:Jags

Raiders

Bengals

2-1 this week.  I need to go back a couple of weeks to get my overall record.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:26-21 overall

This week's picks:

Titans

Raiders

Texans

2-1

28-22

1-2 this week.

33-17 overall.

Quote:Titans over Jags (This game scares the [BAD WORD REMOVED] out of me, but I think the Titans win a close one.)

Raiders over Colts

Bengals over Texans

27-18 overall
1-2 this week

27-20 overall

We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

1-2

29-21

2-1 last week. 27-13 overall now.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them.