Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com takes a dig at the "London Jaguars"

Quote:No, its not "mostly". I have them, they are in the minority, but they are whats remembered. 

Tap dancing away from your original viewpoint.  Color me shocked.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:It is a petty move by some hack inside league offices.  It's not some grand conspiracy as some tinfoil hat wearing fools here think.

Yeah, I'm not buying into any type of conspiracy theory with this.  If someone wants to think that, then that's their opinion and I'll let them have it. 

Quote:Tap dancing away from your original viewpoint.  Color me shocked.

How? How is that what you decipher??? In no way am I going away from my originall viewpoint. You claimed the majority of my takes are conspiracy, I disputed that.  

Quote:This is not lost, it has visibility in the Commissioner's office.

The first tweet to nfl pr guy, then to the Jaguars, then to Aiello has caused the dance of the pinstripes.

Expensive suits descend on IT to trace activity and into midmanagement offices

Commissioner we have an incident, someone in house published a "London Jaguars" slur on our site, it has been removed.

We have already received inquiries from the Jaguars F.O. and Fan Organizations.

Comish "Get back to me with a name"

Or something like that.

HeadSlap

I hope he goes all "Ming the Merciless" on whomever it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJOmUW5QyqQ

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I hope he goes all "Ming the Merciless" on whomever it is.

I'm pretty sure that grievance is already in the trash and splattered with stale, hazelnut flavored coffee..

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Its us against the world. No joke.

Completely agree, and I think most of the Jaguars employees get this if you talk to them.

But, honestly. Just win baby.

Changes everything.

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2014, 02:38 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Completely agree, and I think most of the Jaguars employees get this if you talk to them.

But, honestly. Just win baby.

Changes everything.

I agree, but...

Makes it harder to win when the powers that be keep stacking the odds against you. 

Quote:How? How is that what you decipher??? In no way am I going away from my originall viewpoint. You claimed the majority of my takes are conspiracy, I disputed that.  

Exhibit A:

Quote:and don't think its without Goodell's consent....

He loves this. It helps his agenda. 

Exhibit B:

Quote:When he's made no secret of wanting a team in LA or London?? Yes, the commissioner would lose zero sleep over undermining the Jaguars chances of succeeding while in Jacksonville. The quicker for him to ultimately get what he really wants. 

Exhibit C:

Quote:The post that you quoted is my opinion/ how I see whats going on. 

You think whatever you wish. I'm allowed my opinion on whats going on. 

You jumped into this thread with your usual bloated view of your own opinion, spinning this like it was some plot by the commissioner.  Now you're tap dancing saying most of what you said wasn't conspiracy. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:I agree, but...

Makes it harder to win when the powers that be keep stacking the odds against you. 

And we're back to the conspiracy theory.

Quote:Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:

You jumped into this thread with your usual bloated view of your own opinion, spinning this like it was some plot by the commissioner.  Now you're tap dancing saying most of what you said wasn't conspiracy. 

[url=http://www.gifbin.com/984065][img]http://gifs.gifbin.com/032010/tn_1269603...-stage.gif[/img][/url]

No, when I said "most of my comments weren't conspiracy" I was speaking from a grander scale of posting, which is what I thought you were accusing. I wasn't speaking just from the tiny scale of this singular thread. 

Quote:No, when I said "most of my comments weren't conspiracy" I was speaking from a grander scale of posting, which is what I thought you were accusing. I wasn't speaking just from the tiny scale of this singular thread. 

We'll just chalk up your confusion to your stellar reading comprehension skills.  Now, go get your tinfoil hat.

Quote:We'll just chalk up your confusion to your stellar reading comprehension skills.  Now, go get your tinfoil hat.

Ok, and stick your head in the sand and pretend as if what I am suggesting isn't a possibility. 

Quote:Ok, and stick your head in the sand and pretend as if what I am suggesting isn't a possibility. 

I'm fairly certain if someone has their head planted somewhere unsavory, it's you.

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2014, 02:59 PM by HeadSlap.)

Quote:I hope he goes all "Ming the Merciless" on whomever it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJOmUW5QyqQ
and in other news this morning Mandy, the beheaded body found three weeks in a barrell of lye in the New Jersey Pine Barrens has been positively identified as the missing NFL intern who dissapered shortly after the unfortunate "London Jaguars" incident on NFL.com

HeadSlap

"All Hail Roger the Merciless"

When they have no time,  they think about it!

When they go down hard, they think about it!

Just watch Peyton, Andrew, Caep even Mr. Bundchen.

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2014, 04:13 PM by Ringo.)

Quote:When he's made no secret of wanting a team in LA or London?? Yes, the commissioner would lose zero sleep over undermining the Jaguars chances of succeeding while in Jacksonville. The quicker for him to ultimately get what he really wants.
Does it make any difference? You won't attend games in London either. You'll have the same view from the couch.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Does it make any difference? You won't attend games in London either. You'll have the same view from the couch.

Bingo

Quote:I'm fairly certain if someone has their head planted somewhere unsavory, it's you.

LOL

Good line.

Quote:LOL

Good line.

FBT could have said just about anything there, and you likely would have said the above...

Quote:FBT could have said just about anything there, and you likely would have said the above...

Or, I could have said what I did. 

FBT and TMD argue on here constantly like a marry couple. lol. Just kiss and make up so we can move on from this discussion. 

[Image: giphy.gif]