Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com takes a dig at the "London Jaguars"

Quote:If you ask me, the league should have to compensate the Jaguars for such libel.  I'd say a first round compensatory pick, right ahead of the Texans.  

Interesting compensation for being insulted. I kinda like it.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2014, 01:52 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Interesting compensation for being insulted. I kinda like it.

In Costanza voice: "REPARATIONS!!!...."   Laughing

Quote:FBT and TMD argue on here constantly like a marry couple. lol. Just kiss and make up so we can move on from this discussion. 

lol, so true.

So how long have they been married, er I mean arguing now???

Don't they really have the same long term goal of the Jags winning, but with 2 entirely different viewpoints?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:lol, so true.

So how long have they been married, er I mean arguing now???

Don't they really have the same long term goal of the Jags winning, but with 2 entirely different viewpoints?

Theyve been arguing since time began

Could someone fill me in on what happened? I missed it.

Again, posting links like the op did does more harm than good.  People click on the link and give the writer what he wants and thats attention and views.  Just ignore them and they will go away.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/earl...-laughing/

I wonder how many of those fans on Twitter are members of this board.

It's as if making fun of Jacksonville is making fun of an inanimate object to some people. 

None of the national perspectives ever really think about the fact that there are actually a lot of people who really care about the team, regardless of what their record is. 

It's kind of like bullying in a way. 

"Making fun of" is one thing.  If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?  On the other hand, these semi-serious hints based on invalid assumptions are stupid and should be (justifiably) corrected.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2014, 07:53 PM by the Chiefjag.)

The first sentence is indicative of the national perception..."there may not be many of them."

The fact is the Redskins removed 7000 seats from their stadium last season but the Post didn't mention this.

The fact is the Redskins only attracted 84% of their capacity while the Jags had 89%.

Regards......................the Chiefjag

Quote:The first sentence is indicative of the national perception..."there may not be many of them."

The fact is the Redskins removed 7000 seats from their stadium last season but the Post didn't mention this.

The fact is the Redskins only attracted 84% of their capacity while the Jags had 89%.

Whoa now, we can be including facts in this. 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

The Jaguars have millions of fans, are they dumb?

Quote:http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/earl...-laughing/

I wonder how many of those fans on Twitter are members of this board.
One here

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

one here

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

Quote:It's as if making fun of Jacksonville is making fun of an inanimate object to some people. 

None of the national perspectives ever really think about the fact that there are actually a lot of people who really care about the team, regardless of what their record is. 

It's kind of like bullying in a way. 
They pick at the low hanging branches, human nature. The funny thing is they are very ignorant to the real story. These media folk just piggy back off each other. It's highly ignorant over, and over, and over.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

I rattled some cyberspace cage.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

It's annoying, I try to defend the Jaguars on twitter every time I see somebody dissing them, even if they are joking. 

Quote:The first sentence is indicative of the national perception..."there may not be many of them."

It's easier to throw digs at the small market than it is to look at their fan base. The first sentence in that article was as bush league as the blurb this article was about.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:The Jaguars have millions of fans, are they dumb?

I think its less than a million tbh

It might just be coincidence, but we've now had two Jaguars stories appear on the nfl news page in twenty four hours. First one about Robinson and now Gerhart. Someone trying to say sorry by giving us some positive coverage ?