Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Biggest week one dogs...

I'm going to this game. Pray for me

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

In the real world a Jaguar would prey on an Eagle.

In the NFL world, not so much. We'll see what happens.

I will pray for you, but just remember that Philly has a jail inside their stadium for the worst of the worst. At least that's the rumor I've heard.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:In the real world a Jaguar would prey on an Eagle.

In the NFL world, not so much. We'll see what happens.

I will pray for you, but just remember that Philly has a jail inside their stadium for the worst of the worst. At least that's the rumor I've heard.

The only Philly fans that are locked up are the ones who refuse to throw snowballs or batteries.. 

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Good lord, I cared so little I nearly fainted.

That was pretty much my sentiment.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

That would be a nice statement game for the Jags, to go up there and bloody Philly's nose and come back with a win.  Don't underestimate Gus and the coaching staff.

Quote:And we sure made it look like they had no idea what they were talking about when we won that game.
Considering we covered the 28 point spread by a wide amount, i would say Vegas was a loser

Quote:Considering we covered the 28 point spread by a wide amount, i would say Vegas was a loser

Hooray! The Jaguars beat the pants off that spread and only lost by three TDs!

Quote:Color me surprised. Wish I had a trip to Vegas planned...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...-week-one/
The Jaguars were a much different team last time the Jags played in Philadelphia (I went to that game), when David Garrard got the start after an injury and defeated the Eagles. It was a great game.  It will depend on the draft, and FA but I think the Jaguars have a chance of winning it.

I wouldn't be surprised if we lose by more than 11 but less than 14.  I can easily see us trailing by 6 points in the closing minutes, driving for a go ahead TD and then a bone headed play, like a pick 6 going the other way.  By no means will we be blown out.