Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jacksonville sports radio & Justin Blackmon

If I'm not mistaken he has been in the program the entire time of his suspension. If he has failed subsequent testing I would think they will probably not reinstate him or would certainly affect the timing of it.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:If I'm not mistaken he has been in the program the entire time of his suspension. If he has failed subsequent testing I would think they will probably not reinstate him or would certainly affect the timing of it.

He's in the program permanently at this point.  Prior to the last suspension, he would have been in the program for 24 months.  The additional strike following that suspension makes it permanent.  If he's failed anything sine being suspended, it doesn't help his case at all. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quitting all drinking cold turkey is going to be extremely difficult for him.

Quote:Quitting all drinking cold turkey is going to be extremely difficult for him.

He'd better figure it out.  Otherwise, he's playing Arena League or CFL football.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]