Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Walmart to Sell Marijuana in Colorado, Washington

Walmart to Sell Marijuana in Colorado, Washington  

National Report>This September, the world’s largest retailer may also become America’s biggest drug dealer, after Walmart revealed on Monday their plans to begin selling marijuana in stores in both Colorado and Washington State, where recreational marijuana has been legalized.

Walmart hopes to begin selling recreational marijuana in their Colorado stores beginning in September, and in Washington State beginning in January.  They plan to sell marijuana in varying amounts, as well as marijuana-laced baked goods and paraphernalia,  including bongs, pipes, papers, and more.

- See more at: http://nationalreport.net/walmart-sell-m...Y0Ale.dpuf

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The low price dealer.. 

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

[Image: weeddance.gif]

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2014, 12:31 PM by TJBender.)

I call [BAD WORD REMOVED]. The only sites carrying the story are no-name internet "news" hubs, many with a demonstrated agenda in the past.

Not that I would complain if it were true, given my location in Colorado and all, but I don't see Walmart stepping in. Do you know what the price of a legal ounce is out here? Taxes and regulatory hurdles alone would make it all but impossible for Walmart to sell, even if they had any desire to [BAD WORD REMOVED] off the other 48 states by doing so.

*Edit: wow, didn't know that first one was considered a bad word. Way to be thorough, mods. No sarcasm intended.

Yeah, can't even call BS here...

Just curious, what does an ounce of the sweet stinky go for out there?

A lot. $300-400 an ounce after taxes and all that fun stuff. The price of going legal is the only thing that's kept me from sampling the goods. By comparison, you can get an ounce of pot on the black market for $50-100 in Boulder if you know who to talk to (I live 40 miles from Boulder and, well, don't).

Selling it in the bakery dept...right next to the donuts

Blakes Life Matters

Gotta be dirt weed.

I wonder if there will be a Sam's Club store brand version.. You know, in case you don't feel like paying that Pepsi/Coke premium.. 

[Image: outjs3.gif]

Quote:I wonder if there will be a Sam's Club store brand version.. You know, in case you don't feel like paying that Pepsi/Coke premium..

Who would want that?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Who would want that?

Who would want ANY weed from Walmart?

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2014, 06:09 PM by rollerjag.)

Quote:A lot. $300-400 an ounce after taxes and all that fun stuff. The price of going legal is the only thing that's kept me from sampling the goods. By comparison, you can get an ounce of pot on the black market for $50-100 in Boulder if you know who to talk to (I live 40 miles from Boulder and, well, don't).

A lot of shops either held back on their inventory or priced it high so they could still supply their medical customers. You can expect prices to come down in a few months.

Take it from a frequent buyer in a state with Draconian restrictions on cannabis, $300 - $400 for an ounce of premium quality marijuana is very reasonable. This is especially true given the almost guaranteed quality and wide selection of strains available in free states.

They will be selling cannabis in Walmart. This is indeed a wonderful time in which we live.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2014, 04:46 PM by BoldCityDigital.)

Me: "Honey, I'm running to Wal-Mart to get some things.  Need anything?"

Wife: "Uh sure, some shampoo and bottled water".

Me: "No problem, I'll be back in about 4 days".

Wife:

[Image: CRJ-Fanvideo.jpg]

[Image: 33yq44j.gif]

Keep in touch on Facebook: WE ARE JAGUARS

Quote:Who would want ANY weed from Walmart?

Point taken.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

[Image: 2645hub.jpg]

"What's your strain of the day?"

"Well, today, we're running a special on Sam's Choice Select. Buy two eighths at $35 each, and get a third eighth free. Would you like to try a sample?"

"Yes, please!"

"Would you like to try a mini-joint, an inhaler, or a brownie square?"

"Oooh, I'll try a brownie square, please."

"Alright, you enjoy, and just let me know if there's anything I can do for you."

Well considering $100/eighth for the good stuff is normal... doesn't sound to bad to me!