Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New Cheerleader At Wisconsin High School Turns Out To Be 33-Year-Old Mom

Quote:if that gets you on the cheerleading squad, then that is pretty sad.

What? I thought cheer leading was all about SPIRIT!!!

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:What? I thought cheer leading was all about SPIRIT!!!

Pretty spirit!! Big Grin
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

It's scary for the others if she actually blended in.

Quote:It's scary for the others if she actually blended in.

Dear God...I didn't even think of that!! :yucky:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:It's Wisconsin, just take a look at some of the "ladies" at the cheese-heads games, Yep, she would make the squad........ :yes:
Ever hear Ballou talk about the corn fed ladies of Wisconson? If not, you need to tune in. It's hilarious.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Wasn't the chick that played Andrea (high schooler) on Beverly Hills 90120 like 33 or something???

Quote:Wasn't the chick that played Andrea (high schooler) on Beverly Hills 90120 like 33 or something???

Idk, most of the guys on here never watched 90210.

Quote:Wasn't the chick that played Andrea (high schooler) on Beverly Hills 90120 like 33 or something???

Quote:Idk, most of the guys on here never watched 90210.
Agreed. What a terrible show.

;

Quote:Idk, most of the guys on here never watched 90210.

I was a high schooler when it broadcast. I won't lie and act like I didn't watch it. I did, at least for the first several seasons, anyway. 

Quote:I was a high schooler when it broadcast. I won't lie and act like I didn't watch it. I did, at least for the first several seasons, anyway. 
Same here, never watched it. Horrible. A potential reason to your downfall of society stems from watching it.

;

Quote:I was a high schooler when it broadcast. I won't lie and act like I didn't watch it. I did, at least for the first several seasons, anyway.

Wait, what? Was there an earlier version of this show that I don't know about?

Quote:Wait, what? Was there an earlier version of this show that I don't know about?

The 90120 in the late 2000's was terrible. (I'm guessing this is the one you recall) 

The first incarnation of the show from 1990 to 2000 was much better. Particularly the first 3-4 seasons. 

Nope. I'm talking about the 1990-2000 one. With Luke Perry.

Quote:Nope. I'm talking about the 1990-2000 one. With Luke Perry.

There was no version of the show before that one. 

I'm utterly shocked.

Quote:The 90120 in the late 2000's was terrible. (I'm guessing this is the one you recall) 

The first incarnation of the show from 1990 to 2000 was much better. Particularly the first 3-4 seasons.
You said when you were in high school. I was under the impression it was before then.

Quote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnlv1wd13fY

ah, Dazed & Confused...great movie. 

I opened this thread expecting greatness. The image I had in my mind was much better

Quote:I opened this thread expecting greatness. The image I had in my mind was much better

Your not alone. Many threads pop up like this and you have that image until you click on the link. I'm going to stop clicking on the links. My version is so much hotter. Plus in my version she well, let's not get into that.