Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Vandals Flip Smart Cars Over in San Francisco

Quote:Are you saying his friends are pervs?

All those hot young things you guys like to look at are all someone's daughters... :yes:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2014, 06:19 PM by HeadSlap.)

Having raised three and married off two so far, your day will come.  Pirkster....... Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

You need 

D A D D

Dads Against Daughters Dating

Shoot the first one, word will get around.

When your buds remark,  look at that smoking hottie......

and it's your daughter. Shoe is on the other foot.

HeadSlap

When they have no time,  they think about it!

When they go down hard, they think about it!

Just watch Peyton, Andrew, Caep even Mr. Bundchen.

Quote:ehhh I see to many problems with diesels at work to want one.
The modern ones? I'm talking 3 years old and newer. I bet you haven't seen problems in those. Plus, those semi-trucks that routinely put anywhere from 800,000 to 2 million miles on them, each, are diesel powered. So are the locomotives that carry freight by rail. So are most large ships. If they were inefficient and unreliable, would they power a majority of the shipping commerce in the world?

But hey, it's your choice after all. Smile

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Back in the day, some folks liked to do the same to VW bugs.

I personally participated in lifting a Honda and putting it on its owner's front porch. It took 7 or 8 of us, as I recall.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:All those hot young things you guys like to look at are all someone's daughters... :yes:

Thank goodness, otherwise they would be freaks of nature. So what's your point?

- Bob Marley

Quote:Thank goodness, otherwise they would be freaks of nature. So what's your point?

That it's all fun and games until it's your daughter that's getting the attention.

I thought the point was pretty obvious... Tongue

Quote:That it's all fun and games until it's your daughter that's getting the attention.

I thought the point was pretty obvious... Tongue

It was. I refuse to use emoticons, rendering sarcasm a risky tool.

- Bob Marley

Quote:It was. I refuse to use emoticons, rendering sarcasm a risky tool.

Anarchist!!

Embrace the emoticons!! Love the emoticons!!

I don't know what statistics you're reading but I just had this debate with a friend and the crime rate is not going down, at least the violent crime rate is not:

In 1962 the population of the U.S. was 186 million, with 301k violent crimes for a crime rate per 100k of 0.162

In 2012 the population of the U.S. was 316 million, with 1,214k violent crimes for a crime rate per 100k of 0.380

Perhaps the crime rate in specific locales have decreased, but certainly not across the U.S.

Regards..................the Chiefjag

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2014, 08:29 PM by jtmoney.)

Quote:Actually, the crime rate in the USA has been declining since the early 90's and is comparable to the level seen in the 60's (before the uptick in the 70s that lasted thru the end of the 80s).
Quote:I don't know what statistics you're reading but I just had this debate with a friend and the crime rate is not going down, at least the violent crime rate is not:

In 1962 the population of the U.S. was 186 million, with 301k violent crimes for a crime rate per 100k of 0.162

In 2012 the population of the U.S. was 316 million, with 1,214k violent crimes for a crime rate per 100k of 0.380

Perhaps the crime rate in specific locales have decreased, but certainly not across the U.S.

Regards..................the Chiefjag
This backs up what oface said: <a class="bbc_url" href='http://ri.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEVxeLjkRTc1gAUFDBGOd_;_ylu=X3oDMTE0YmY0MzhmBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1RBVVMwMjlfMQ--/RV=2/RE=1397030668/RO=10/RU=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.csmonitor.com%2FUSA%2FJustice%2F2012%2F0109%2FUS-crime-rate-at-lowest-point-in-decades.-Why-America-is-safer-now/RK=0/RS=MiwixlfBDyLcCrryesKnly_d0os-'>http://ri.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEVxeLjkRTc1gAUFDBGOd_;_ylu=X3oDMTE0YmY0MzhmBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1RBVVMwMjlfMQ--/RV=2/RE=1397030668/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fwww.csmonitor.com%2fUSA%2fJustice%2f2012%2f0109%2fUS-crime-rate-at-lowest-point-in-decades.-Why-America-is-safer-now/RK=0/RS=MiwixlfBDyLcCrryesKnly_d0os-</a>

Also, found this part of the story ironic: The data point to a persistent perception gap among Americans. Despite strong evidence of crime dropping over recent decades, the public sees the reverse. "Recent Gallup polls have found that citizens overwhelmingly feel crime is going up even though it is not," says Professor Fox. "This is because of the growth of crime shows and the way that TV spotlights the emotional. One case of a random, horrific shooting shown repeatedly on TV has more visceral effect than all the statistics printed in a newspaper."

Hmmmm.....

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2014, 08:23 PM by the Chiefjag.)

I clicked on the link and got nothing. If you want to see the actual statistics go here:

www.disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm

Edit: I see now where the decline is. It's coming down from the 90's according to this chart.

Regards.................the Chiefjag

Quote:I clicked on the link and got nothing. If you want to see the actual statistics go here:

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm'>www.disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm</a>

Edit: I see now where the decline is. It's coming down from the 90's according to this chart.

Regards.................the Chiefjag

Chief, try link again.

Another interesting note in the article: The last time the crime rate for serious crime – murder, rape, robbery, assault – fell to these levels, gasoline cost 29 cents a gallon and the average income for a working American was $5,807.

Quote:The new advanced diesels are much better than any hybrid. The European brands seem to have the technology down the best. Very impressive cars and engines.
That's my line!

Not to mention the people I've seen driving those smart cars look pretty pathetic.. I can't help but to laugh when i see one.. Kinda falls in line with standing in line for 3 days to spend 800 bucks on an Apple IPhone with their Macbooks and Starbucks. Snooty hipster people who think their stuff don't stink..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Quote:Not to mention the people I've seen driving those smart cars look pretty pathetic.. I can't help but to laugh when i see one.. Kinda falls in line with standing in line for 3 days to spend 800 bucks on an Apple IPhone with their Macbooks and Starbucks. Snooty hipster people who think their stuff don't stink..

It better hope it doesn't stink...that's a tiny little confined space they're driving around in!! :blink:

Quote:It better hope it doesn't stink...that's a tiny little confined space they're driving around in!! :blink:

Passenger eats Taco Bell for lunch, gets strong case of butt gass..........

You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Quote:Passenger eats Taco Bell for lunch, gets strong case of butt gass..........

And voila! The world's first jet powered Smart Car is born!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!