Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cleveland matches Jags offer for Mack

From the Browns forum:

Quote: 

My take is ... Mack obviously wants to stay in Cleveland with a long term deal. Otherwise, he wouldn't have signed a 5-year deal with Jacksonville, he would have played out his one year at $10 mil and been a free agent, or franchised, next year.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">He KNOWS Cleveland will match this deal.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">He just used Jacksonville to get his damn deal done.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Zombo

I'm starting to really dislike the Browns.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:What? Gordon's probably making 400k this year and Hayden's still on his rookie deal as well right?
???

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Haden, alone, signed a 50 million dollar contract with the brownies..

Quote:Give Lewis's money to Mack.

Eventually, thats part of what will happen. Marcedes' days with the team are numbered. Hopefully we'll draft his replacement in a few weeks. 

Quote:What? Gordon's probably making 400k this year and Hayden's still on his rookie deal as well right?

Yes, but their 2nd contracts will be coming due soon. The Jags will probably structure this Mack offer to essentially make the Brown's "choose" between those guys & Mack. 

That dude Mr Florida is hilarious. Always in a bad/complaining mood I actually feel kind of bad.. Acting like we don't have 11 more draft selections also haha..

Anyway I think this is great news. The Oline has real potential if this happens!
Shock the world

Quote:lol....so you're big time now, huh? Laughing You must think you're Sam Kouvaris now. 

Besides thats a crock anyway....you only needed to be reading the last several pages of the thread to be up to speed. 

Usually it's not worth reading back past the latest page, since it's no longer current most of the time - especially for those with "newfangled" mo-bile technology.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Eventually, thats part of what will happen. Marcedes' days with the team are numbered. Hopefully we'll draft his replacement in a few weeks. 

Yes, but their 2nd contracts will be coming due soon. The Jags will probably structure this Mack offer to essentially make the Brown's "choose" between those guys & Mack. 

^^This

Quote:From the Browns forum:

Every team has it's share of idiots, guess the Cleveland village called they want their idiot back

Here we go...http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/107574...le-jaguars

BORTLES ISN'T A FRANCHISE QB. FOURNETTE WILL BE A BUST.

(This post was last modified: 04-09-2014, 06:04 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Haden, alone, signed a 50 million dollar contract with the brownies..

That happened already?...

Quote:That happened alreaady?...

Like 4 years ago..

Quote:From the Browns forum:

I wouldn't worry about that.  Look at some of the stuff that's pulled out of thin air over here.

We'll have to wait and see.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

In before Father and Son tow this puppy off...

(This post was last modified: 04-09-2014, 06:07 PM by BritishJag.)

Quote:I wouldn't worry about that.  Look at some of the stuff that's pulled out of thin air over here.

We'll have to wait and see.
That guy is a moderator on the Browns forum  Laughing

Just look at some of this trash: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.p...ntry397899

The Jags are "an expletive of a team that is going nowhere"...

Quote:Anyway I think this is great news. The Oline has real potential if this happens!

Call me crazy, but if we sign Mack.....I think it opens the door for a possible Greg Robinson selection, or even Matthews. Not necessarily at 3,....

This would help our line drastically. Apparently he has not missed a game since he got drafted in 2009. Get em Dave.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

Sweet just saw this on twitter !!! Love it were going to compete this year
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Like 4 years ago..

I thought Haden was just coming up to his 2nd contract. Or wait......was that pre-new CBA when the top 5 picks were expensive as rookies?

Quote:Call me crazy, but if we sign Mack.....I think it opens the door for a possible Greg Robinson selection, or even Matthews. Not necessarily at 3,....

I could see that as well but only with a trade down.
Shock the world

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/MikeSilver'>Michael Silver ‏<span style="color:rgb(177,187,195);">@MikeSilver</span> </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/MikeSilver/status/454016812850479104' title="6:03 PM - 9 Apr 2014">3m</a>
<p class="" style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">To follow up <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter'>@AdamSchefter</a> 's report: Browns told Mack after applying transition tag they wouldn't hold him hostage if he wanted to leave

<p class="" style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p class="" style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p class="" style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">Whoa, that's huge.