Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cleveland matches Jags offer for Mack

Man ...

This isn't right ...

It's like ...

They're trying to build something here.

You're Welcome.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I don't disagree, though I think we'd have a few more with an understanding that it's a business.

I think it's a small minority on the Browns board, but as we see here daily, the biggest whiners set the tone in most cases.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Man ...

This isn't right ...

It's like ...

They're trying to build something here.

Build it and they will come.

Mack would be a great signing for you. I hope it goes through.

Quote:LOL! You better just quit before you dig an even bigger hole for yourself. Haden hasn' signed an extension yet and is entering the final year of his rookie deal. Gordon's entering his 3rd season after being a 2nd round pick in the supplemental draft. You obviously have no idea what you're talkling about.

He was drafted in 2010 before new CBA and is already payed $9M this year, so even with his second contract, which could be around $12M per year (I doubt he'll get more), his cap hit wouldn't be much bigger than now. So I don't think Haden's new contract will be a problem. But of course there are Gordon, Jordan Cameron and some other players they would want to keep.

(This post was last modified: 04-09-2014, 06:38 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTpuCIT9rZg

I remember seeing that when it actually happened (or right after) . It was great!!

Quote:I think it's a small minority on the Browns board, but as we see here daily, the biggest whiners set the tone in most cases.

True, point taken.

Quote:Mack would be a great signing for you. I hope it goes through.

He was drafted in 2010 before new CBA and is already payed $9M this year, so even with his second contract, which could be around $12M per year (I doubt he'll get more), his cap hit wouldn't be much bigger than now. So I don't think Haden's new contract will be a problem. But of course there are Gordon, Jordan Cameron and some other players they would want to keep.

Exactly.. There's a ton of people up there who are going to command big bucks and soon..

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

How's this strike ya? 

Joeckel - Beadles - Mack - draft pick - Greg Robinson

Rackley/ Pazstor as depth 

(or Pazstor as RG)

Plz dont match it Browns lol, this guy is a stud 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

<span>Lots of browns fans asking "why Jacksonville??" Remind them!</span>

<span>[Image: 10171124_10201726133901249_4448989401941313110_n.jpg]</span>

Quote:How's this strike ya? 

(or Pazstor as RG)
It doesn't, if it means blowing the third overall pick on an offensive lineman. We've got too many other holes to spend another pick on that spot, especially when Pasztor looks to be coming into his own at the RT spot anyway.

Quote:Lots of browns fans asking "why Jacksonville??" Remind them!
What about the bottle incident of 2001? Don't forget that. Big Grin

(or Pazstor as RG)

No thanks. Grab Clowney, Mack, Watkins, or one of the QBs instead.

(or Pazstor as RG)
As I said earlier, history would remember us as the moronic team that took OT with top 3 picks in back to back years. It would literally be the worst possible pick of the top tier available.

Quote:It doesn't, if it means blowing the third overall pick on an offensive lineman. We've got too many other holes to spend another pick on that spot, especially when Pasztor looks to be coming into his own at the RT spot anyway.

Not necessarily. They could trade down to 6 and still get Robinson, possibly. 

(This post was last modified: 04-09-2014, 06:48 PM by J-Mizzal.)

(or Pazstor as RG)
Robinson makes no sense, I said it last year we are not going to draft a RT in the top 10, and even tho we did draft Joeckel most knew all along he would never be a long term RT, you dont draft RT's in the top ten of the NFL draft.

I doubt we are even targeting Robinson even in trade down, he was brought here today for show only, last year Pazstor and Bradfield had zero drop off and even looked better then Jockel and Monroe two top 10 picks, tho a lot of it had to due with them playing with Gabbert.

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:We might get an Alex Mack and a Clowney. haha.
Even if we have to trade up CLOWNEY PLEASE LORD I WANT CLOWNEY, WE NEED A PASSRUSH!!!!!!!!

Quote:<div>
I rolled on the floor laughing, With all those missed reads in the pocket Manziel had to improvise. If he had just stuck to the play book (or just be Teddy Bridgewater) A&M would have been in the National Title hunt late

</div>
Trolls gonna troll.  Wallbash

Quote:If this was a Jaguar doing the same thing, I suspect the attitude would be similar here. Some fans don't understand or appreciate that there's a business side to football.
It did with MJD no?

Quote:No thanks. Grab Clowney, Mack, Watkins, or one of the QBs instead.

I think thats more likely.....but I wouldn't rule out Robinson or Matthews if they trade down. 

(This post was last modified: 04-09-2014, 06:45 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Robinson makes no sense, I said it last year we are not going to draft a RT in the top 10, and even tho we did draft Joeckel most knew all along he would never be a long term RT, you dont draft RT's in the top ten of the NFL draft.

There was also a time when they said "you don't pay OG's big time FA money" and then Hutchinson happened.