Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cleveland matches Jags offer for Mack

Quote:The one with McDonald's fry grease splatter stains on it.

I thought it was Arby's? With the curly fries and whatnot. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'm a clown for pointing out the truth???
Your a clown for spouting off over a subject which you posses no knowledge.

What do you actually know???

Nothing.

HeadSlap

When they have no time,  they think about it!

When they go down hard, they think about it!

Just watch Peyton, Andrew, Caep even Mr. Bundchen.

Quote:I thought it was Arby's? With the curly fries and whatnot. 

Arby's is what he aspires to.He's still working on mastering the straight fries.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Hey, I'm just commenting on the information/ contract numbers that have been reported. Don't hate.

There is no contract. Nothing has been signed.

You're just making some bizarre pre-emptive complaint.

;

;

Quote:Your a clown for spouting off over a subject which you posses no knowledge.

What do you actually know???

Nothing.

HeadSlap

Being the narcissist he is, spouting ignorance is speaking the truth as long as it's coming from his keyboard. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:There is no contract. Nothing has been signed.

Bingo.

Everyone's projecting their disappointment on the Jags not getting Mack and throwing it my way now....

Quote:Everyone's projecting their disappointment on the Jags not getting Mack and throwing it my way now....

And when his ignorance is exposed, play the victim card. 

Nothing has been signed, but the parameters were released last night on PFT. The comments were not pre emptive based on nothing they were based on easy numbers to match. 

Yeah.But..But..But..

Look at my post count!

HeadSlap

When they have no time,  they think about it!

When they go down hard, they think about it!

Just watch Peyton, Andrew, Caep even Mr. Bundchen.

Lolz

(This post was last modified: 04-10-2014, 10:18 AM by roycee.)

Quote:Everyone's projecting their disappointment on the Jags not getting Mack and throwing it my way now....

The Jags missed out on Mack...without anything getting signed or offered up by the Browns? How so?

Quote:The truth?

People like to rip on me, but I know my football.  

lol

If he's not telling everyone how smart he thinks he is, who will?

I know a lot of really smart people in my industry.  I have yet to meet a single truly intelligent human being who has to tell people he/she is smart.  People just know.  Those who have to tell others how smart they are usually aren't. 

TMD as you seem to know all, can you please share the winning lotto numbers?

Quote:Hey, I'm just commenting on the information/ contract numbers that have been reported. Don't hate.
Link?

Quote:Nothing has been signed, but the parameters were released last night on PFT. The comments were not pre emptive based on nothing they were based on easy numbers to match. 
Unless PFT is in the room, they're as accurate with their reporting as you are with yours.

Quote:The Jags missed out on Mack...without anything getting signed or offered up by the Browns? How so?

I guess you didn't see the PFT reported contract numbers. 

Quote:Never said it hurt, but the fact that the Browns are gonna match Mack, with big contracts coming means they are gonna have to make some changes to keep all to the deals they will want.

The trick is to only overspend on your core talent, the reason teams get into cap trouble is when they overpay mediocre talent too often (which is a big reason I don't like the Gerhart deal) 

The Redskins and Cowboys are probably the biggest offenders as almost every year they sign some average player to a whopping inflated deal, and then get burned by said player. However they seam to do it year in and year out.

Having a lot of cap room can also suggest you just aren't willing to pay your talent that you do have

Quote:TMD as you seem to know all, can you please share the winning lotto numbers?

No, but he can give you the up to date pricing on every item on the McDonald's value menu.

Quote:Link?

Its on this very thread a few pages ago. Go find it yourself.