Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cleveland matches Jags offer for Mack

Last playoff birth was 2002??? And we are the joke??
Shock the world

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I know this is off topic but just curious what the prevailing feeling is among fans for your guys pick at #3 is it a QB? If so which ones? And what other players you guys like at #3?  Me I like Bortles if available, if not, I can go Watkins or Mack in that order.

Quote:I know this is off topic but just curious what the prevailing feeling is among fans for your guys pick at #3 is it a QB? If so which ones? And what other players you guys like at #3?  Me I like Bortles if available, if not, I can go Watkins or Mack in that order.
#3 more likely a pass rusher than a QB

QB in round two or three

Quote:I know this is off topic but just curious what the prevailing feeling is among fans for your guys pick at #3 is it a QB? If so which ones? And what other players you guys like at #3?  Me I like Bortles if available, if not, I can go Watkins or Mack in that order.
Honestly we have no idea. Our GM has set us up in a way that we can go in a multitude of directions, Draft Bridgewater or Clowney, trade back and get Mack or Watkins or stay pat and get either one. Its so many things he could do. We all have our individual wants but none of us really can tell. 

Quote:Honestly we have no idea. Our GM has set us up in a way that we can go in a multitude of directions, Draft Bridgewater or Clowney, trade back and get Mack or Watkins or stay pat and get either one. Its so many things he could do. We all have our individual wants but none of us really can tell. 
Lots of good players in this draft give lots of options, we sort of have seen the same thing. I think its possible the Browns don't go QB at 4 either, I like Garopolo too at bottom 1 or top of 2nd.

I'd much rather see the Jags trade back and take Teddy Bridgewater than draft him at three.  I like Bridgewater, but I'm more hopeful they take Clowney/Mack or Watkins with the 1st.

Quote:I'd much rather see the Jags trade back and take Teddy Bridgewater than draft him at three.  I like Bridgewater, but I'm more hopeful they take Clowney/Mack or Watkins with the 1st.

If you like Bridgewater and think he's your guys, just take him at 3.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Bridgewater should not be taken in the top ten period. Why are people so disillusioned that the Jags will take him at #3. Johnny football is going to be a Jag. 

A little off topic but If you guys want some comedy go in twitter and hash tag #jaguars #Browns lol it's hilarious to see how some people are so ignorant

Quote:A little off topic but If you guys want some comedy go in twitter and hash tag #jaguars #Browns lol it's hilarious to see how some people are so ignorant

Lol Alfie just jumped in the mix.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

@RapSheet: Conventional wisdom was #Browns would match Mack’s offer. Told now they are really thinking it over. No decision. #Jags deal made it tough

Quote:Lol Alfie just jumped in the mix.

He's killing some browns fans

Quote:@RapSheet: Conventional wisdom was #Browns would match Mack’s offer. Told now they are really thinking it over. No decision. #Jags deal made it tough

I may have missed it when skimming the last 20 pages, but has Mack signed the offer sheet yet? I thought they were still finishing up the contract.

Is it possible to renegotiate the contract once the 5 days are over for Cleveland? Or after 2 years he chooses to "become" a free agent but just does it to sign with us?

Go Jaguars! Go Hokies!
;

;
Infamous Out..

Quote:He's killing some browns fans

Can you add links for us non twitter people?

Sick'em Alfie
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-10-2014, 08:31 PM by knarnn.)

Quote:@RapSheet: Conventional wisdom was #Browns would match Mack’s offer. Told now they are really thinking it over. No decision. #Jags deal made it tough

Quoted for TMD.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

This is my favorite lol he responded to a fan talking about us relocating

@AlfieBCC: What was it like to have your team relocated? You have experience. Can you tell us? @ragerkinsley

Quote:Quoted for TMD.

What? TMD knows better than us man
Shock the world

Quote:This is my favorite lol he responded to a fan talking about us relocating

@AlfieBCC: What was it like to have your team relocated? You have experience. Can you tell us? @ragerkinsley

That @ragerkinsley fellow is a real [BLEEP].