Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cleveland matches Jags offer for Mack

Quote:That @ragerkinsley fellow is a real [BLEEP].

He really is and completely ignorant

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

@AlfieBCC: Like when Shorts murdered Joe Haden for the win or … ? RT @jimmiefrye: Browns twitter is murdering Jaguars twitter

Another great one haha

An idiot Brown's fan said on Twitter "At least we're owned by an American". Thus the ignorance of Brown's fans run rampant..... Some people are so stupid.

T. Khan responded in good fashion as well.

GO JAGS!!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

What is a Browns anyways?

Quote:What is a Browns anyways?
I know something that's brown and has a certain odor. Reminds of their team's play as of the last decade....

GO JAGS!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(This post was last modified: 04-10-2014, 08:42 PM by BritishJag.)

Yeah, I really really dislike the Ravens Browns fans after this whole thing. 

Hope we destroy the Ravens Browns at Everbank this season.

Quote:He really is and completely ignorant

What a loser that guy is wow..
Shock the world

One thing about #Jaguars fans. We don't let anyone talk smack about our team without getting it back.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

i truly do believe Alex Mack will become a Jaguar. Things aren't going smooth as they hoped and he stills wants out of CLE. Either way this ends bad for CLE and we're safe.

Quote:i truly do believe Alex Mack will become a Jaguar. Things aren't going smooth as they hoped and he stills wants out of CLE. Either way this ends bad for CLE and we're safe.

Its a win win situation for us. Either we get a top notch C at a price most teams couldn't afford and still have room left or we severely handicap the Browns cap in the next few years.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:So you shouldn't hold mistakes made by previous regimes against them, in Cleveland? Only Jacksonville? I mean you hold the mistakes of the previous regime against them because "History goes to show..." and "Until they prove they aren't incompetent, I will assume they are."

Cleveland even hired their new GM from within.

I'm not sure what you expected Caldwell to do without breaking any CBA rules, and without crippling the Jaguars as well.

We call that a double standard... Jags are his team though right?

Quote:@RapSheet: Conventional wisdom was #Browns would match Mack’s offer. Told now they are really thinking it over. No decision. #Jags deal made it tough

What, that can't be true? PFT already knew how basic this contract was.

Quote:An idiot Brown's fan said on Twitter "At least we're owned by an American". Thus the ignorance of Brown's fans run rampant..... Some people are so stupid.

T. Khan responded in good fashion as well.

GO JAGS!!

At least ours isn't under indictment.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Go to the bathroom you will see!

[Image: D6miL7q.gif?1]

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Ok TMD...two opt out clauses, a no franchise tag clause, and a record breaking salary w/ more than double the amount of guaranteed money in history for a C. Is that complicated enough for you or did they still just basically do the Browns a favor? 

This thread should be pinned whether we get Mack or not.. I hate the brownies.. worst team and fans in the nfl.. hell, their own owner didn't even really like them.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Quoted for TMD.

We'll see how tough it is when/ if they match it on the same day Mack signs. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000...-with-jags

Quote:Rapoport reported late Thursday that the Browns have not made a decision on whether they'll match the Jaguars' offer. Sources in Cleveland indicate the team is "really mulling it over" and that the specifics of the offer has made the decision tougher than originally imagined.

Quote:This thread should be pinned whether we get Mack or not.. I hate the brownies.. worst team and fans in the nfl.. hell, their own owner didn't even really like them.
Since bottlegate I have despised the fans of the Browns. Grudge you say?......... Damn right.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.