Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Eagles cut Desean Jackson

Quote:Won't he face punishment upon being reinstated though?

why would he get more punishment upon being reinstated?? He's already serving his time now. 

Quote:Its very possible. Its also noteworthy that Blackmon hasn't been reinstated yet but Browner has. And Browner was suspended AFTER Blackmon.

Browner's suspension was altered thats why. They weren't similar infractions anyway. Apples/ oranges. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Its very possible. Its also noteworthy that Blackmon hasn't been reinstated yet but Browner has. And Browner was suspended AFTER Blackmon.

Browner had different circumstances tho.
Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

Quote:why would he get more punishment upon being reinstated?? He's already serving his time now. 

Browner's suspension was altered thats why. They weren't similar infractions anyway. Apples/ oranges.

Browner was suspended the first four or eight games of next year though after he was reinstated that's why I asked.
Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

Quote:why would he get more punishment upon being reinstated?? He's already serving his time now.

They were both suspensions under the substance abuse policy. Both were in stage 3 of the program which subjected them to immediate banishment from the league. The NFL is usually uniform when handing out punishments for substance abuse violations. I wouldn't be surprised if they hit Blackmon with a 4 game suspension upon reinstatement.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:They were both suspensions under the substance abuse policy. Both were in stage 3 of the program which subjected them to immediate banishment from the league. The NFL is usually uniform when handing out punishments for substance abuse violations. I wouldn't be surprised if they hit Blackmon with a 4 game suspension upon reinstatement.

I don't think so....he's already being suspended now. There wouldn't be double jeopardy. 

Espn reporting that Desean Jackson is deep in negotiations with 2 darkhorse teams that haven't been linked to him. So that takes away about eight teams. What are the chances the Jags are one of the darkhorse teams.

Personally, I think we need some representation on our team.  May get a little spark knowing the Crips, Bloods, Latin Kings, or MS-13 have our back.

Quote:Espn reporting that Desean Jackson is deep in negotiations with 2 darkhorse teams that haven't been linked to him. So that takes away about eight teams. What are the chances the Jags are one of the darkhorse teams.

I hope so. We need a playmaker badly. He is a game breaker and we really havent had one like him here in a while.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Quote:I hope so. We need a playmaker badly. He is a game breaker and we really havent had one like him here in a while.
I agree

Per rotoworld:

Quote:Report: Chiefs out of hunt for DeSean Jackson

DeSean Jackson | FA

(March 29, 2014 9:38 PM EDT)

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Chiefs have dropped out of the running for free agent DeSean Jackson.

This should send up an immediate red flag to other interested teams, based on coach Andy Reid's history with Jackson. Kansas City also has a wide receiver need. Per RapSheet, the Chiefs "did research" on D-Jax, and opted against signing him.
Jackson is scheduled to visit the Redskins on Monday. Many national reporters expect Dan Snyder to out-bid the field for 27-year-old Jackson.

SOURCE: 

IAN RAPOPORT ON TWITTER

"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:They were both suspensions under the substance abuse policy. Both were in stage 3 of the program which subjected them to immediate banishment from the league. The NFL is usually uniform when handing out punishments for substance abuse violations. I wouldn't be surprised if they hit Blackmon with a 4 game suspension upon reinstatement.

are you aware the lawyer for browner threatened a lawsuit for the way his client arrived at stage 3?