Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
anybody else have a beard?

Quote:Proof, it is the off season.

Some of you seem pretty young ( to some of us).

Maybe start a Have any unwanted zits thread... Well, just zits thread. Most aren't wanted.

Older guys can have a Have any corns thread. Or What foods constipated you thread.
in all due fairness I did state upon starting the thread that yes this is indeed the offseason. I due however think this topic is much more pertanant to men (and some women) then zits and corns.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lot of people on here rockin the ol "DT", good for y'all!

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

I have a small beard, due to work rules. I don't shave it because I hate going through the whole itchy neck thing. Oh, and a word of warning, never wear a snap style western shirt or jacket while you're growing a beard... it's like trying to shave by plucking out one or two beard hairs at a time...

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

Quote:Cheese makes me constipated. But I think that is normal. Broccoli and onions make my toots stink extra.

Does that work ringo?
Asparagus makes my wizz smell horribad

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:Asparagus makes my wizz smell horribad

As opposed to good smelling pee??
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:As opposed to good smelling pee??

The strength of pee smell varies from nothing to omg I didn't know pee could smell that bad
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:As opposed to good smelling pee??
Kinda like the farts, normally smells like roses?

Yep, but only because I look like I'm 15 without one.

Quote:Kinda like the [BAD WORD REMOVED], normally smells like roses?

Yep...it's pretty much always bad!! :yes:

Quote:Asparagus makes my wizz smell horribad
Actually this is true. Broccoli will do it to a certain extent as well, but not like asparagus. I believe it is due to the high concentration of sulfurous amino acid but you must also have a particular gene. A little less than half of the population has this gene so not everyone experiences this phenomenon. See what you can learn from daytime TV? (Dr. Oz)
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Lol, yeah and you can have it where is smells and you don't smell it. Weird science things.

Quote:Actually this is true. Broccoli will do it to a certain extent as well, but not like asparagus. I believe it is due to the high concentration of sulfurous amino acid but you must also have a particular gene. A little less than half of the population has this gene so not everyone experiences this phenomenon. See what you can learn from daytime TV? (Dr. Oz)

It must suck having to miss him everyday. Another downside of going back to work in the office!

Quote:It must suck having to miss him everyday. Another downside of going back to work in the office!

Thanks Debbie Downer.   :verymad:

Quote:Thanks Debbie Downer.   :verymad:

I'm here to help when I can! Big Grin

Just had asparagus with dinner tinight. I will sniff my urine the next few go arounds and report back to you all.

(This post was last modified: 03-25-2014, 07:22 PM by wpbjagsfan.)

I have one purely because shaving is the devil.

Quote:Actually this is true. Broccoli will do it to a certain extent as well, but not like asparagus. I believe it is due to the high concentration of sulfurous amino acid but you must also have a particular gene. A little less than half of the population has this gene so not everyone experiences this phenomenon. See what you can learn from daytime TV? (Dr. Oz)
All I've learned from daytime tv is that soap operas are serious about weds being hump day
"I'm gonna have to say NO to the reading of the Latin!"

Quote:Just had asparagus with dinner tinight. I will sniff my urine the next few go arounds and report back to you all.
Shouldn't take too long!

Quote:Just had asparagus with dinner tinight. I will sniff my urine the next few go arounds and report back to you all.
All kidding aside, you wouldn't need to sniff anything if you have whatever the gene is that causes this. It makes it quite pungent and you smell it whether you want to or not.

Now back to the subject. Don't get pee on your beard.

Quote:I have one purely because shaving is the devil.
Mine started from pure laziness since I was working out of the house and rarely saw other human beings.

Quote:Now back to the subject. Don't get pee on your beard.

The party is pretty much over when that happens....
"I'm gonna have to say NO to the reading of the Latin!"