Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Too Big For Prison? Man Claims He Can't Go To Prison Because He Is Too Obese

Too Big For Prison? Man Claims He Can't Go To Prison Because He Is Too Obese

A man convicted of stealing millions of dollars in a real estate scam says he is too obese for prison.

In December, Florida resident James Olivos pleaded guilty to fraud charges and was sentenced to five years in prison. He was also ordered to pay back nearly $3 million dollars to the victims of his scheme.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/t...-too-obese

[Image: review.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I would think being in prison could be one of the quickest ways to lose weight.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Lol, he isn't even that big!

Let Joe Arpaio keep him in a tent.

From the article: He lists obesity, rectal bleeding, coughing up blood, pain in his feet, and ADHD as reasons he must be kept out of jail.

Sure will have that in prison....... let a lifer fall in love with him

[Image: review.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:From the article: He lists obesity, rectal bleeding, coughing up blood, pain in his feet, and ADHD as reasons he must be kept out of jail.

Sure will have that in prison....... let a lifer fall in love with him
This guy will get health care on you and I while in prison. His excuses are poor.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

I've seen bigger guys than him on beyond scared straight