Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Antonio Cromartie released by Jets!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Cool.

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2014, 05:04 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Not understanding the " ! ". 

He stinks.

...And he's a piece of crap with his 9 kids with 9 different mothers which he probably doesn't even help support. 

Hey mad dog. We all have stupid things we've done especially that young. I hope he continues to make plenty money so he can support children. It's not there fault Cromartie couldn't keep his pants on. I think teams like Chargers and Colts would be good fit. United We Stand.

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2014, 06:10 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Hey mad dog. We all have stupid things we've done especially that young. I hope he continues to make plenty money so he can support children. It's not there fault Cromartie couldn't keep his pants on. 

Not sure whats going on above....

Are you seriously trying to defend Cromartie here? :unsure: :wacko: 

Quote:Not sure whats going on above....

Are you seriously trying to defend Cromartie here? :unsure: :wacko:

I'd have to agree with TMD here... sure it's one thing to screw up but to repatedly screw up? 9 children, 9 monthers? they do make preventitive measures.. surely he can afford them.

Well at least it's consensual.....cough Shaper cough.....

Quote:Hey mad dog. We all have stupid things we've done especially that young. I hope he continues to make plenty money so he can support children. It's not there fault Cromartie couldn't keep his pants on. I think teams like Chargers and Colts would be good fit. United We Stand.

Hahahaha wow

As long as it was consensual. I personally can't imagine supporting 9 kids.

But if Cromartie is taking care of them, good on him.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:Not understanding the " ! ". 

He stinks.

...And he's a piece of crap with his 9 kids with 9 different mothers which he probably doesn't even help support. 
perfect example of a guy who is pretty good at football and sucks at life.

Yeah, because all you turkeys would be able to resist the insane amounts of tail thrown at you when you're a very rich athlete. :no:

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2014, 11:46 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Yeah, because all you turkeys would be able to resist the insane amounts of tail thrown at you when you're a very rich athlete. :no:

He doesn't have to resist it....but he could be, oh I dunno......responsible, and use protection so he doesn't end up with a nursery full of kids to what equates to a small town of different mothers, which he's likely not supporting financially, either...

Quote:Yeah, because all you turkeys would be able to resist the insane amounts of tail thrown at you when you're a very rich athlete. :no:

You can get the tail just wear protection!

Huh

Quote:Hey mad dog. We all have stupid things we've done especially that young. I hope he continues to make plenty money so he can support children. It's not there fault Cromartie couldn't keep his pants on. I think teams like Chargers and Colts would be good fit. United We Stand.
Yes, but how many of us do a stupid thing and then repeat it eight more times?

Taking advantage of the, ahem, fringe benefits of being an NFL star is one thing. Failing to take even the most basic of precautions, available at every grocery store, pharmacy, convenience store and truck stop bathroom in the United States while taking advantage of those fringe benefits is stupid.

All that aside, he's a good corner, no question about that. He's also going to be 30 when the season starts, will command a ton of money from an immediate contender, and while he might be around for the Jaguars' first playoff run under the Bradwell regime, he probably won't be worth his weight in stacks of cash and/or readily available anti-baby garments for the second.

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2014, 02:58 PM by The Mad Dog.)

"Any fool with a [BLEEP] can make a baby 9 babies, but it takes a real man to raise his children".

Quote:As long as it was consensual. I personally can't imagine supporting 9 kids.

But if Cromartie is taking care of them, good on him.

When he was on the Jet's Hard Knocks he was asked about them and couldnt even name them all im serious and its somehwere on youtube i just didnt wanna look it up and supply the link.