Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Would either Dolphins DT help us

I know that Starks and Soliai are 30 years old , But would either of them help us out @ DT.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Now with a healthy Miller and Alu coming off the bench I think we are good at DT

I don't think we will be getting any guys that are 30+ now. Any new defensive linemen will come through the draft now, IMO

"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Quote:Now with a healthy Miller and Alu coming off the bench I think we are good at DT

I think we still need a true NT/1 tech. Miller is ideally a 3 tech on running downs allowing Marks to play less snaps and be fresh to provide the interior pass rush.

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2014, 03:45 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Quote:I think we still need a true NT/1 tech. Miller is ideally a 3 tech on running downs allowing Marks to play less snaps and be fresh to provide the interior pass rush.
Play Miller at the 1 tech and Alu at the 3 tech in running downs to keep Marks fresh would be my guess.  You also have Kyle Love who can play NT to keep Miller fresh.

OK , I was just curious. We have been Dolphins fans forever and was season ticket holders for years. We had to find a team closer to home because we are getting up in the years and the traveling was exhausting us. So we will always be Dolphins fans , But the JAGS are # 2 team for us. Before you go jumping all over me , We have bought season tickets for the JAGS for 2014.

So I don't really know about the talent the JAGS have , But I am trying to learn via the message board. We visited one game last year and was really impressed with the JAGS fan base. With the improvement to the stadium we feel it will be that more exciting game day for everyone.

We will be looking for other fans to tailgate with and looking to meet new friends. We are in Section 237 and parking lot E. But we can find you in any parking lot.

I want a Ted Washington/Tony Siragusa/Joel Steed/Jabba the Hutt type Nose Tackle who has to be carted onto field on a hoversled to get in position. An immovable wall in between the Guards.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Not really. Soliai especially would be an upgrade over Miller on the nose, but for how long? Better off developing the guys we have while drafting for the future. It's not like Miller is bad enough to require an upgrade.

Quote:I want a Ted Washington/Tony Siragusa/Joel Steed/Jabba the Hutt type Nose Tackle who has to be carted onto field on a hoversled to get in position. An immovable wall in between the Guards.

Justin Ellis / Lousiana Tech

Quote:Justin Ellis / Lousiana Tech

Jelly Bean!!!