Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What's next for Gus Bradley when he gets fired?

Quote:Gus won't have to worry about getting a job in the NFL due to guys like Pete Carroll who would like to help out their buddy. However, I think he would be best suited to coaching at the college level. Thankfully for his sake, money should not be an issue at this point. However, he strikes me as the kind of guy whom money does not even remotely effect his happiness. 

I never got the idea money would be an issue. He accepted a cheap one-year contract extension knowing it is low pay for a head coach.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hear McDonald's needs someone to run the drive thru.

(This post was last modified: 12-16-2016, 07:53 PM by Mowerguy.)

Gus was actually extended for 2017 season as well....there was thread on it here a while back.

And 4.5 million a year ain't cheap.

So looks like there be some money coming his way, pretty sweet "seperation" pay.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

DQ manager

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I think he's gonna release an energy drink called "Gus Juice."

Quote:[Image: bagger.jpg]

Someone please photoshop gus' face into this.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Achilles, here you go!

[Image: Gus.png]

Quote:Achilles, here you go!

[Image: Gus.png]

hahahahah honestly this might be funnier than a realistic looking version! i would have done it myself but am currently pc-less.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Lol I actually just did it through regular Microsoft Word because I don't have Photoshop. Turned out decent Smile

Quote:Lol I actually just did it through regular Microsoft Word because I don't have Photoshop. Turned out decent Smile

I did not know it could be done without Photshop.

Quote: I did not know it could be done without Photshop.

I'll take that as a compliment? Thanks! When I was in High School I used to love working with Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc. I used to make graphics all the time so it's something I enjoy. Just found a way to make it work with Microsoft Word this time.

Quote:I'll take that as a compliment? Thanks! When I was in High School I used to love working with Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc. I used to make graphics all the time so it's something I enjoy. Just found a way to make it work with Microsoft Word this time.

Photoshop probably did not exist when I was in high school (1990s).

Unfortunately Microsoft Word can't be purchased separately, so I still need Photoshop.  Wallbash

Quote:We hire Mike Smith as HC and Bradley goes back to Tampa Bay to be the DC.
This was my thoughts. He will get a LB or DC job for sure, unless he does decide to go to college or something.

He won't sniff another HC for a minimum 10 years

Quote:He won't sniff another HC for a minimum 10 years

He should never be a HC again.

That's the thing about Khan keeping him through the season......

it shows the world just how just how bad he is.

He'll be radioactive after the last game.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:I never got the idea money would be an issue. He accepted a cheap one-year contract extension knowing it is low pay for a head coach.

Considering Gus Bradley's tangible track record his first 3 seasons with the Jaguars,  he had no contract leverage.   He's fortunate that Shad Khan gave him a one year contract extension.

Quote:  Considering Gus Bradley's tangible track record his first 3 seasons with the Jaguars,  he had no contract leverage.   He's fortunate that Shad Khan gave him a one year contract extension.

He only got an extension to give UFAs the illusion of stability so they would want to play in Jacksonville.

Quote:He only got an extension to give UFAs the illusion of stability so they would want to play in Jacksonville.

That doesn't change the fact that Gus Bradley had no contract leverage. 

Quote:  That doesn't change the fact that Gus Bradley had no contract leverage. 

We all know what will happen next month.

Something that is bad for him, but good for the Jaguars.