Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Colts sign D'Qwell Jackson

Quote:Colts goin for broke when they could've had Peyton + king's ransom for Luck. Tsk Tsk

Still continue to troll.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Colts' tears so delicious. They finally realizing they made a mistake by not keeping Peyton. Colts nervous they won't have the best QB in the AFCS soon. Each team has a window and it appears the Colts' window is already closing. This may be their last chance. Spend Colts Spend

Wouldn't he fit better in a 4-3 scheme than a 3-4 scheme?  Not sure this move makes a lot of sense.  We'll see how it turns out though.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Wouldn't he fit better in a 4-3 scheme than a 3-4 scheme?  Not sure this move makes a lot of sense.  We'll see how it turns out though.

I've heard both, really.

I've heard he plays better in the 4-3 and then I've heard that he'll be a perfect fit for Pagano & his defense.

Fact is, he's played in both systems.

Quote:in before "the rich get richer"

:woot:

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Not a bad pick up

Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless
;

;

Seriously this GM...

Drafts Werner, who is totally the wrong fit for the Colts... then trades his 1st rounder this year for Richardson.

If he keeps this up, Colts will suck whether they have Luck or not.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:I hope he tears his ACL.

Your parents must be proud.

Quote:If he keeps this up, Colts will suck whether they have Luck or not.

Nope, wrong.

If you have a QB you can win in this league.

Colts have a QB. We'll be winning for a while, sorry.

Gooood. 

It's not that dramatic reading this but just know that after I typed this I leaned back in my chair and very sinister like formed the "finger tip pyramid touching the nose" of evil contemplation   

"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Quote:Colts' tears so delicious. They finally realizing they made a mistake by not keeping Peyton. Colts nervous they won't have the best QB in the AFCS soon. Each team has a window and it appears the Colts' window is already closing. This may be their last chance. Spend Colts Spend

Is this some alternate universe thing in which everything you just said means the opposite?

You're really trying too hard.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Is this some alternate universe thing in which everything you just said means the opposite?

You're really trying too hard.

Yeah, he's a dingbat.

They allow trolls on this forum, I guess. As long as you support the Jagaurs 100%, of course.

How has D'Qwell not landed a marketing contract with Dairy Queen yet?
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:How has D'Qwell not landed a marketing contract with Dairy Queen yet?

I heard the colts are looking to draft N'Qwell Johnson next year
Shock the world

Quote:Your parents must be proud.
They are.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:I hope he tears his ACL.
Absolutely the most punk statement I have read on this board. You are a little punk. If your parents would be proud of that statement then they are also punk.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Tom Pelissero (USA Today) on twitter:

Quote: <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Colts&src=hash'>#Colts</a> structured D'Qwell Jackson's deal in a smart way. Only $1M signing bonus, $4.5M gtd base salary in 2014.

Quote:Tom Pelissero (USA Today) on twitter:
So where is the other guaranteed 5.5 mil? Looks like they chose to kick the can down the road, doesn't sound smart to me...

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(This post was last modified: 03-07-2014, 04:31 PM by Flash7.)

It's basically a one-year 5.5 million dollar guaranteed contract, which includes the signing bonus. If he does well, the Colts would have the option of paying him the additional salary of $875 K and the roster bonus of 4.6 million. (This is where most feel it's a two-year 11-million contract). If he's released in 2015, then it's only a cap hit of 750K. The remainder of his contract is 5.75 per year, with a cap hit of 5.75 each year, if retained.

This allows the Colts to get a good look at him and how he fits with the team and scheme. If he's a good fit, he's worth the contract. If not, then it really doesn't cost the Colts much to release him. Overall, this is a good contract for the Colts.

(This post was last modified: 03-07-2014, 11:57 PM by Tommy.)

Quote:Absolutely the most punk statement I have read on this board. You are a little punk. If your parents would be proud of that statement then they are also punk.

[Image: 2rdevj9.jpg]

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>