Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Daylight Saving Time 2014

Quote:They're all around here....maybe I need to get outta this morally bankrupt [BAD WORD REMOVED] area, lol....

It sounds like it!! :yes:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:It sounds like it!! :yes:

I should go to NY, right?...from the frying pan into the fire... :woot: 

Quote:I should go to NY, right?...from the frying pan into the fire... :woot:

Unless you are rich...you should be fine! Tongue

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2014, 04:08 PM by The Mad Dog.)

back on track....

why do they keep moving Daylight Savings up anyway? When I was younger, I remember it started the last week of April, and only until the beginning of October. I don't like it too early because its still dark around 7 am. 

Quote:I should go to NY, right?...from the frying pan into the fire... :woot:

I was just there, I thought the girls were cool. Different, but fun.

Quote:back on track....

why do they keep moving Daylight Savings up anyway? When I was younger, I remember it started the last week of April, and only until the beginning of October. I don't like it too early because its still dark around 7 am. 

Energy Policy Act of 2005

Quote:Have you tried turning on your headlights? I hear that helps a lot when you're driving in the dark...

While it is cold out I usually have a jacket over my shirt, so even if that does happen people won't be able to notice.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Energy Policy Act of 2005

They actually have moved up DST at least once before that as well. 

Quote:While it is cold out I usually have a jacket over my shirt, so even if that does happen people won't be able to notice.

Well...that's all I've got for suggestions!

Quote:While it is cold out I usually have a jacket over my shirt, so even if that does happen people won't be able to notice.

Ninja

Quote:Ninja

You noticed, didn't ya?? Big Grin

Means I don't have to do anything.. My clock in the kitchen will correct itself finally..

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:How the hell do we gain an extra hour of sleep when you "Spring Forward"?
Go to bed 2 hours early...... Tongue

I'm stoked for DST. The end of the "dark age" is almost over! Banana

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Means I don't have to do anything.. My clock in the kitchen will correct itself finally..

HAHA! This. Half my clocks are still in the last daylight saving time.

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2014, 08:17 PM by TravC59.)

Quote:You need to start hanging around a better class of woman!!
I sense a pattern here.

I know more women then not who are not gold diggers. Good classy women far outweigh dirtbags. but the dirtbags will stick out like a sore thumb and make it worse for the majority.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:I sense a pattern here.

I know more women then not who are not gold diggers. Good classy women far outweigh dirtbags. but the dirtbags will stick out like a sore thumb and make it worse for the majority.

Exactly!

Quote:hate to break it to ya....LOTS of women are gold-diggers. Where I'm from, I see it rampant. Jersey girls see $$$ signs in their eyes....but lets not act like thats only here. 

I commend you and the few that are like you that aren't like that.....you're a dying breed. 

P.S. I explicitly stated I was EXcluding the women that regularly posted here....so don't sass me, missy!!!!!

You're looking in all the wrong places. Go pick ya up a Georgia peach, bro.

Quote:You're looking in all the wrong places. Go pick ya up a Georgia peach, bro.

He's from Jersey...might have a hard time getting a good southern girl with his accent!! :woot:

Yes, it's daylight savings time. You spring forward then fall back. Kinda like I do in the bed the morning after a Jaguar game.

Regards...................the Chiefjag

Quote:You're looking in all the wrong places. Go pick ya up a Georgia peach, bro.

Oh my, love that accent.