Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2014 Pro Day Thread

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2014, 05:50 PM by JagsFanClubOfMD.)

Dezmem Southward ran in the 4.3s and had a 42 inch vertical at Wisconsin's pro day. He played SS but he has FS athleticism.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Dezmem Southward ran in the 4.3s and had a 42 inch vertical at Wisconsin's pro day. He played SS but he has FS athleticism.
Measurements?

Quote:Measurements?

6' , 211lbs

Any word on Sammy Watkin's Pro Day today?

Teddy Bridgewater facing ‘make-or-break’ pro day

http://fansided.com/2014/03/04/2014-nfl-...-pro-day/#!yCE4C

“He’ll face the challenge of going through a comprehensive workout prior to a scripted throwing session in front of a large NFL contingent. In addition to testing Bridgewater’s conditioning, the exhaustive session could affect his ability to make accurate throws. With a handful of teams, including the Houston Texans, hoping to identify a franchise quarterback early in the draft, the pressure will be on Bridgewater to show scouts that he has the tools to be a special player at the next level.”

Quote:Teddy Bridgewater facing ‘make-or-break’ pro day

http://fansided.com/2014/03/04/2014-nfl-...-pro-day/#!yCE4C

“He’ll face the challenge of going through a comprehensive workout prior to a scripted throwing session in front of a large NFL contingent. In addition to testing Bridgewater’s conditioning, the exhaustive session could affect his ability to make accurate throws. With a handful of teams, including the Houston Texans, hoping to identify a franchise quarterback early in the draft, the pressure will be on Bridgewater to show scouts that he has the tools to be a special player at the next level.”

Trying a drum up a story

Can't tarnish the golden calf of college station so they attempt to come up with the frivolous nonsense to push of Bridgewater

At this point if you're not sold on a QB, the Pro Day isn't going to mean anything

Quote:Trying a drum up a story

Can't tarnish the golden calf of college station so they attempt to come up with the frivolous nonsense to push of Bridgewater
Haha, wiseman101 to the Teddy rescue. 

[Image: 779_1386597468.png]

My board (top 3)

Bridgewater>Mack>Watkins

In that order. 

Quote:At this point if you're not sold on a QB, the Pro Day isn't going to mean anything
I disagree, i think it will be a huge day for Teddy.  Also a huge day when Manziel throws on his own private pro day March 27th. 

Just saying the facts flagator

Quote:I disagree, i think it will be a huge day for Teddy.  Also a huge day when Manziel throws on his own private pro day March 27th. 
I somehow wouldn't be surprised if 1 or none of the top 4-5 teams showed up to his pro day

Bridgewater's pro day is important for two things and two things only

1. See if he could hold onto weight

2. See his arm strength

Quote:Just saying the facts flagator
I was just posting the facts

Quote:I was just posting the facts
Those are someone's drummed opinion

Quote:Those are someone's drummed opinion
Those were facts, you was stating your opinions.  Its okay though, you can have your opinions too!

Hopefully Teddy and Manziel both do good at there pro days to make it harder on the Texans and Rams.

Quote:Those were facts, you was stating your opinions.  Its okay though, you can have your opinions too!
What facts were they posting???? Make or Break!!!!! Bridgewater is top 5 regardless lol

Quote:Hopefully Teddy and Manziel both do good at there pro days to make it harder on the Texans and Rams.
Texans will get Clowney. Manziel's pro day won't really help or hurt his draft stock

Only thing we have to worry about is a team tempted to trade up to the Ram's spot for Bridgewater

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2014, 11:11 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Quote:Texans will get Clowney. Manziel's pro day won't really help or hurt his draft stock

Only thing we have to worry about is a team tempted to trade up to the Ram's spot for Bridgewater
It is a very good possibility the Texans go QB, and the last thing I am worried about is a team trading up for Bridgewater.  I would be more than happy with Mack or Clowney.  I would also be happy with Watkins, because even if Blackmon does come back I seriously doubt he will get resigned in 2 years.  I think Texans take Bridgewater from all the hype and that is great for us because Rams will probably still go OT and we get Clowney.