Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ryan O'Hallorans Jaguar rumors (via BCC).

Quote: 

<div> 

<div> 

<div> 
I am glad I am not the only one who likes Aaron Murray. I am waiting until after FA to do my next mock but the last one I did had these as my first 5 picks:

1. Sammy Watkins - WR

2. Jace Amaro - TE

3. Demarcus Lawrence - DE

4. Aaron Murray - QB

4. James White - RB

Gotta give Murray (or whomever) some more weapons, IMO

</div>
</div>

</div>
If Amaro does not go in the bottom of the 1st to N.E. or Seattle, I don't see him getting pas Oakland in the 2nd round one pick before the Jags.  That is where I have him going in a two round mock I just swapped around a little.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2014, 08:48 PM by Jungle Cat.)

Quote:1. Guard (not center) will be a point of emphasis in FA.

2. The Jags have interest in Ole Miss CB Charles Sawyer, could convert him into a FS (he ran a 4.46 a jumped 37.5 inches at the combine).

3. Ryan O was told mid-season if the Jaguars picked at the top of the 2014 NFL draft they wouldn't use the pick on a tackle (so please stop trolling Junglecat)

4. He didn't seem to think the Jaguars had any interest in Johnny Manziel

5. Ryan O indicated Jadeveon Clowney & Teddy Bridgewater are the Jaguars top targets, he made it seem like if any one of those two players were available at 3, the Jaguars would select them.

6. The Jaguars are expected to cut Jason Babin, and mentioned Michael Johnson, Lammar Houston, Everson Griffin, & Willie Young as possible LEO targets, the Jaguars could show some interest in Chris Clemons when the Seahawks release him.

Discuss
Blind carbon copy? Bethune Cookman College? British Columbia Canucks?

Trolling? Really? Don't take your personal frustrations out on me. The Jaguars may very well select offensive tackle again at the top of the draft.

Jaguars' fans will be happy.

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif