Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which NFL/NFC West Team Win Tonight's Thursday Night Football Game From Seattle, Washington?
Los Angeles Rams (4-9)
Seattle Seahawks (8-4-1)
[Show Results]

***Official Rams @ Seahawks Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

Quote:Those Seattle uniforms are just bad...very bad.

LOL No kidding. And we thought our gold uniforms were ugly.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:LOL No kidding. And we thought our gold uniforms were ugly.

Ours are ugly too! :yes:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Also, the NFL might want to reconsider showing a chronically bad team on multiple channels and Twitter. I don't know why they thought this is a good game for that.

Quote:Ours are ugly too! :yes:

Nothing is uglier than what the Seahawks are wearing tonight!

Imagine Jags and Seahawks on the field together

Quote:Imagine Jags and Seahawks on the field together

Sick
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2016, 10:01 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

That would be very ugly with the TNF uniforms.

3 challenges on spots the first 18 minutes. Way to speed up the game.

Hekker throws better than bortles.

The Rams finally scored in the last minute before halftime.

I read some tweets on NFL.com during halftime.

Michael Fabiano: "Of course it's Luke Willson and not Jimmy Graham."

Jason La Canfora: "The Rams are really trying too hard here man."

Dan Graziano: "They're going to lose by 30, but you have to love John Fassel's "What're they gonna do? Fire me?" coaching style.

Seahawks win 24-3 and are your 2016 NFC West Division Champions!

Quote:Seahawks win 24-3 and are your 2016 NFC West Division Champions!

Which makes Seattle the second team to clinch a playoff spot after Dallas.

I almost knew this was coming. All signs pointed to a blowout loss for the coach-less Rams.

Quote:Those Seattle uniforms are just bad...very bad.

One positive is unlike many of these other gimmick and throwback jerseys,   the Seattle uniforms numbers were much easier to read.  

A color that never existed previously would be created.   

Quote:  One positive is unlike many of these other gimmick and throwback jerseys,   the Seattle uniforms numbers were much easier to read.  

They could have done that by making the numbers green with stripes instead of blue numbers on world's ugliest color.

Did you get the feeling Seattle can beat any wild card team from a better division?

Quote:They could have done that by making the numbers green with stripes instead of blue numbers on world's ugliest color.

Don't be surprised if those uniforms are used again on a Thursday Night next season.  

Quote:   Don't be surprised if those uniforms are used again on a Thursday Night next season.  

I won't watch that one either. If people want me to watch a Seahawks game they need to give everyone pretty or standard uniforms.

Quote:I won't watch that one either. If people want me to watch a Seahawks game they need to give everyone pretty or standard uniforms.

If given the choice between theses jerseys compared to better looking ones that are extremely difficult to read the numbers,  I'll take these jerseys.