Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Scoreboard upgrade livecam!

I don't pretend to install the world's biggest video boards for a living and have no clue how long it takes, but shouldn't they get started?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Very cool. First I've heard about this link. Thanks for posting.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:I don't pretend to install the world's biggest video boards for a living and have no clue how long it takes, but shouldn't they get started?

They started over a month ago

;

;

Your experience will never be the same!! Banana Banana http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...d0846f94fc

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Your experience will never be the same!! Banana Banana http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...d0846f94fc
1,2,3 Keep it tight!

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

It only seems like there are about 7 or 8 guys removing seats. They got a lot done since I first checked this around noon yesterday.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

I wouldnt mind buying a seat or two as well.  Anyone know what they are doing with them?

Anyone know how much bail is for public intoxication and streaking in front of a stadium webcam?

Kaishakunin for hire.

* (disclaimer) If you think I'm serious, hit yourself in the face w/ a hammer.

Quote:Anyone know how much bail is for public intoxication and streaking in front of a stadium webcam?

Nothing if you don't get caught!! :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Anyone know how much bail is for public intoxication and streaking in front of a stadium webcam?
Uuuummm.......yes, yes I do. The details will not be told, but lets just say you don't want to show up downtown sporting nothing but a neck tie and stumbling drunk on rotgut Tekillya.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Uuuummm.......yes, yes I do. The details will not be told, but lets just say you don't want to show up downtown sporting nothing but a neck tie and stumbling drunk on rotgut Tekillya.

You're not?!?!

Well there goes my birthday plans.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I think it's great that we get to see the stadium progress.

Very cool. B)

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

I do!  I don't get up to Jax that often during the off season so it will be fun to watch the progress from down here!

No amount of tekillya can offset the effect that cold weather has on a streaker.  My nerve has shrunk.

Kaishakunin for hire.

Quote:No amount of tekillya can offset the effect that cold weather has on a streaker.  My nerve has shrunk.

Get naked right now...that's not all that will shrink!!! :blink:

Quote:Get naked right now...that's not all that will shrink!!! :blink:
Nerve is a pet name given by my 1st real GF when we met..... "you've got some nerve!"

Kaishakunin for hire.

Quote:Nerve is a pet name given by my 1st real GF when we met..... "you've got some nerve!"

:woot:

the still from about 645 this evening shows a crane behind the scoreboard. I think they are about to start some major work in the next couple of days.

Quote:the still from about 645 this evening shows a crane behind the scoreboard. I think they are about to start some major work in the next couple of days.

Drove by it today. The area outside the SEZ looks to torn up pretty good and they were assembling a crane along with some other heavy equipment. The work appears to be fast and furious.

;

;

The live feed on the NEZ shows what looks like part of the old 300 sections are starting to come down.