Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who is your super bowl pick?

Quote:Do you call a regular season game a Super Bowl?

The series includes regular season games. That is always true at all levels of all team sports.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Cowboys are a one and done team.  They'll have to rely on offense to win because of their suspect defense, and they aren't going to score a lot if teams can bottle up Zeke.

I'm thinking the Seahawks probably win the NFC, with the Giants being my darkhorse.

Raiders would be there in the AFC if not for a hurt Carr.  I think the Chiefs get there, though.

Quote:Cowboys are a one and done team.  They'll have to rely on offense to win because of their suspect defense, and they aren't going to score a lot if teams can bottle up Zeke.

I'm thinking the Seahawks probably win the NFC, with the Giants being my dark horse.

Raiders would be there in the AFC if not for a hurt Carr.  I think the Chiefs get there, though.

That is what the Cowboys have been doing all season. No teams want to bottle up Zeke - he said so himself and I can see why.

The Raiders just clinched a playoff spot, so they will definitely be there.

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2016, 10:37 PM by C'MON JAGS.)

Quote:There was a Patriots/Seahawks rematch in the regular season. What do you call that?

I call it a Patriots/Seahawks regular season rematch

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:That is what the Cowboys have been doing all season. No teams want to bottle up Zeke - he said so himself and I can see why.

The Raiders just clinched a playoff spot, so they will definitely be there.

How do you know what bottle up meant?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Giants beat Patriots. It's going to be awesome.

Quote:I call it a Patriots/Seahawks regular season rematch

Super Bowl rematches are the same thing: rematches.

Quote:How do you know what bottle up meant?

The same way everyone else does.

Packers vs Patriots

Quote:Packers vs Patriots

I hope not. I hate seeing the Patriots in the playoffs every year.

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2016, 03:24 AM by GlockBortles.)

Quote:Wild card ROUND

Divisional ROUND

Conference ROUND

That is what I was taught when I was a kid. So as long as I live, "round" does not mean "rematch."
But the use of the word round in this context is not in reference to the round of playoffs the respective teams are competing in. It is in reference to the round the predicted super bowl match up between the Patriots/Giants would be, which is round 3 since theyve played twice before in the super bowl. Again this isnt a difficult concept, youre just being willfully ignorant.

Quote:But the use of the word round in this context is not in reference to the round of playoffs the respective teams are competing in. It is in reference to the round the predicted super bowl match up between the Patriots/Giants would be, which is round 3 since theyve played twice before in the super bowl. Again this isnt a difficult concept, you're just being willfully ignorant.

I am not being willful and ignorant at all when I am unable to understand a word is being used in a different context. If it does not match the way I always heard and read the word used previously, I can't figure out what it means in a post.

Quote:I am not being willful and ignorant at all when I am unable to understand a word is being used in a different context. If it does not match the way I always heard and read the word used previously, I can't figure out what it means in a post.
Well i just explained it to you so now you do know.

Quote:Well i just explained it to you so now you do know.

I was just saying a misunderstanding does not make me willful or ignorant. I know it now but did not several days ago.

I'm going with something out of left field... a bit.

Raiders over Falcons

35-33

Quote:I'm going with something out of left field... a bit.

Raiders over Falcons

35-33
Welp....