Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fantasy Baseball 2014, Anyone Interested?

Also, Trav....that other person you keep talking about still has not joined....we are at 8 right now. 

I guess theres no way to open the league up to the public in yahoo to get a few more is there?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-17-2014, 01:24 PM by TravC59.)

This I know.

The 9th is objectivejag who posted the other day. He hasnt pm'd me a email, I have pm'd him asking.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

OK, now it shows 9 teams....someone must have recently joined. 

If we could get 3 more that would be ideal, but at minimum we gotta get at least 1 more to make it an even 10. 

should we delay the draft again for a couple days?

The draft is 9:30 eastern time? How long do they normally take?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 03-17-2014, 05:11 PM by trunt87.)

hr ish.  Since this is a private league I am thinking that mostly everyone will be there to do their draft.  If that is the case, it should take an hr. 

I asked some friends if they wanted to join, but they declined.....does anyone else thats currently signed up know anyone that might want to join?....we only have a few hours left before the draft....try to get a few more in the league if possible. 

It's been public since around 1:30.

;

(This post was last modified: 03-17-2014, 05:52 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:It's been public since around 1:30.
Ok cool....maybe a few more will trickle in before the draft....what is the max? 12?

we got 10 as of right now. I just checked. 

Quote:Ok cool....maybe a few more will trickle in before the draft....what is the max? 12?

we got 10 as of right now. I just checked. 
12. 11 in now. I have faith.

;

Aaaaaaannnnnnddddddd we're full.

;

Sorry I couldn't make the draft, I was just too beat from a 12+ hour workday. I did log in long enough to put it on autopilot so it wouldn't hold you up. Looks like I made out OK offensively, but unfortunately my pitching also looks offensive.

David Wright for a starter anyone?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

My team would be great if it were a keeper league...need a lot of my picks to have breakthrough type seasons. 

Chapman took a shot yesterday.  Hope he is alright. 

Quote:Chapman took a shot yesterday.  Hope he is alright. 

Nope, he's out 2 months, minimium. 

Guess who drafted him?....

but but, I'm just whining when I point out my teams get the most injuries to it impact players in every sport, every year, right Trav59?....

Its literally uncanny the frequency is of my top players that miss loads of time to injury.

#cursed.  

(This post was last modified: 03-20-2014, 03:03 PM by trunt87.)

Quote:Nope, he's out 2 months, minimium. 

but but, I'm just whining when I point out my teams get the most injuries to it impact players in every sport, every year, right Trav59?....

Its literally uncanny the frequency is of my top players that miss loads of time to injury.

#cursed.  
Lol I thought I remembered that you had drafted him. 

I have Grilli and Koji if you are interested in one of them. Soriano too. 

Quote:Nope, he's out 2 months, minimium. 

#cursed.  
Yes.

;

(This post was last modified: 03-26-2014, 01:40 PM by TravC59.)

So the games in Australia aren't counting for the week? That sucks. I'd I liked the stats I got from my guys. Wish the first match up went over two weeks.

Edit: Looks like they do count. I was bummed at first. Got some decent numbers out of those games down under.

Me - 10

TMD - 0

:whistling:

;

I've got the worst luck. My best pitcher, and one of the best fantasy baseball players hits the 15 day DL. Geez!
;

Quote:I've got the worst luck. My best pitcher, and one of the best fantasy baseball players hits the 15 day DL. Geez!

oh please, you're going to lose him for what - a start? big whoop. 

Come back here when you face the kind of injuries I get to multiple players.....miss months at a time....

No one has the kind of consistent injury bad luck I do....and it transcends all fantasy leagues, and it doesn't matter if I pick players who otherwise have no injury history....