Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Colts Hire Chudzinski as Assistant to Pagano

(This post was last modified: 02-18-2014, 08:12 AM by Coltswarriors.)

Quote:You never fooled anybody CW. You guys were never really taken serious by the oddsmakers and frankly looked out of your depth in the playoffs.

Outside of 4 (maybe 5/6) teams, really, no one else was expected to win it all. No one gave a chance to the Chiefs, Colts, Eagles, Saints, Panthers, or Chargers. 

What's that have to do with anything?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Outside of 4 (maybe 5/6) teams, really, no one else was expected to win it all. No one gave a chance to the Chiefs, Colts, Eagles, Saints, Panthers, or Chargers. 

What's that have to do with anything?
The Colts aren't as good as you think, buddy.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:The Colts aren't as good as you think, buddy.

Shhh! Andrew Luck is the greatest and they beat like 3 good teams this year!

Quote:The Colts aren't as good as you think, buddy.

Insightful.

Just as insightful as every post you make, actually.

Maybe now they will figure out what to do with Richardson, ohh wait...

(This post was last modified: 02-19-2014, 12:11 AM by Tommy.)

Quote:Insightful.

Just as insightful as every post you make, actually.
I've explained to you 5 times with facts to back it up. You? The only thing you do is make pointless straw man arguments and say that I'm wrong. I've already proved to everyone in the thread Luck was average. The only one who was denying this was you. 

Get a clue.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:I've explained to you 5 times with facts to back it up. You? The only thing you do is make pointless straw man arguments and say that I'm wrong. I've already proved to everyone in the thread Luck was average. The only one who was denying this was you. 

Get a clue.

... Uh no, and I've backed it up with facts proving you wrong (multiple times). The only people denying Luck being good is a handful of Jaguar fans (LOL).

Get a clue.

Quote:... Uh no, and I've backed it up with facts proving you wrong (multiple times). The only people denying Luck being good is a handful of Jaguar fans (LOL).

Get a clue.

Luck has elite potential and average results so far.  Too many INTs and inconsistencies, but I expect those to peter out and he'll be very good for years to come.  Personally, I think it's biased to take him the way the media does and put him in the "elite" category already--and I have seen multiple "analysts" on NFL.com do this.

I'd rather have quite a few QBs more than Luck when it matters at the moment, but I suspect that will change in the next few years.

Quote:Luck has elite potential and average results so far.  Too many INTs and inconsistencies, but I expect those to peter out and he'll be very good for years to come.  Personally, I think it's biased to take him the way the media does and put him in the "elite" category already--and I have seen multiple "analysts" on NFL.com do this.

I'd rather have quite a few QBs more than Luck when it matters at the moment, but I suspect that will change in the next few years.

I have never put him into elite category, and honestly I haven't seen any analysts do that either (I've seen analysts said he will become elite, but I've never seen an analyst say he was elite). Only 3 QBs are elite right now IMO - Manning, Rodgers, Brady.... Brees is a stretch right now, but I could see why people put him in there.

Not counting age, I've already said (I think in another thread) Luck would be my 6th QB right now. Manning, Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Rivers, Luck IMO in that order.

If Dalton had Luck's pre draft hype and Luck had Dalton's lack of hype, we would be discussing how great Dalton is and whether Indy is in the market for competition at QB.

Quote:If Dalton had Luck's pre draft hype and Luck had Dalton's lack of hype, we would be discussing how great Dalton is and whether Indy is in the market for competition at QB.

L

O

L

Quote:... Uh no, and I've backed it up with facts proving you wrong (multiple times). The only people denying Luck being good is a handful of Jaguar fans (LOL).

Get a clue.

Not even remotely true.  I've seen a lot of fans think Luck is nothing special in other places.

But I think that's mostly because he's been hyped as the next Peyton Manning.  Right now I'd say he's closer (in talent level, not comparing styles of play) to Kurt Warner. 

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Not even remotely true.  I've seen a lot of fans think Luck is nothing special in other places.

But I think that's mostly because he's been hyped as the next Peyton Manning.  Right now I'd say he's closer (in talent level, not comparing styles of play) to Kurt Warner. 

Of course there are other fans that think Luck is nothing special.

There are people who think Peyton Manning isn't special. Or Tom Brady. Not everyone in the world thinks any 1 person is great. 

Also, I'm perfectly fine with the comparison to Kurt Warner.

Kurt Warner is a bit too nice.

Maybe he can have a nice career like Trent Green while never reaching Elite status

Quote:Kurt Warner is a bit too nice.

Maybe he can have a nice career like Trent Green while never reaching Elite status

I think your crystal ball is broke...

Quote:I think your crystal ball is broke...

You probably call him a "Pro Bowler" too. 

Quote:You probably call him a "Pro Bowler" too. 

Yes, Trent Green has made the Pro Bowl...

Quote:Yes, Trent Green has made the Pro Bowl...

I was talking about Luck

Quote:I was talking about Luck

Luck has made the Pro Bowl too...

I really don't know what you're going after

Quote:Luck has made the Pro Bowl too...

I really don't know what you're going after
Schaub has too