Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Half Time Show

I can't stand the Pepsi song (overexposed,) but I really liked his performance.

I went in wanting not to like it, but they are really good entertainers.  Showmanship like few others today, reminded me of entertainers past.

The music itself... catchy but pretty forgettable.  But it was a good show.  I was pleasantly surprised.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Not a fan of that type of music, but I thought it was one of the better performances in a while for sure.

Same here. I listened to a few of their songs and it was ok for me. The show was amazing though and they were trending hard on twitter.

Quote:I enjoyed it. Once I accepted the reality that a Super Bowl must feature a halftime show that entertains a broad spectrum of fans in a very short period of time, I gave up my hopes for a FAMU vs. Southern U. battle of the marching bands showdown in lieu of some pop music act. Bruno looks cool, has a good voice and decent dance moves. He's not even a bad drummer.

Tossing in a dash of Red Hot Chili Peppers was a nice touch, although one wonders where one could buy some of whatever it is they are on. Such energy!

I went to a few of the Classic games in Orlando in recent years (BCC vs. FAMU) and the BOB's at halftime have been hit or miss. That's not to say they would be a different beast come Super Bowl.

I agree RHCP was nice. I wouldnt mind seeing Goo Goo perform.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

LOL -  I liked the reference to FAMU and Southern's marching bands. I don't think we're going back to 1964 anytime soon.

I don't know much about Mars' music, but he works for his money. High energy performer. I, too, wasn't real prepared to enjoy it, but I did.

Perhaps this will strengthen the trend to have performers younger than 60 for the half-time shows.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.