Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Will Peyton Manning Retire?

He looked mortal yesterday- wobbly, floaty passes, no downfield threat. His facial expressions and body language both spoke of some lost confidence IMO. He looked almost ordinary.

He had a record number of completions for just a relative handful of yards. Big deal. He lost 43-8. He isn't going to catch Tom Brady's 3 rings at this point and will have to settle for being the second best QB of his era.

He has a ton of money and his health (assuming the neck is healed), commercial endorsement opportunities will keep rolling in and you have to assume he's invested well.

He's a unanimous HOF selection. Best regular season QB of all time.

IMO, he's 50-50 to not play another down.

Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hope not. But after a lost like that I doubt Peyton goes out like that.

I think he's got 2 more years in him yet.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Cant see him retiring after such an embarrassing defeat, he just cant play in big games. If you're a Bronco's fan you must be wondering where the franchise goes next. To have all that talent on the team and not be able to win a Superbowl. Manning will be 38 soon and you have to wonder how long that surgery is going to physically allow him to play for. He was terrible last night. Reminded me of Gabbert, was seeing ghosts all over the place!

Hopefully the debate over Brady vs Manning is well and truly over.

I hope so. I'm tired of hearing about him at this point.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I think he's got 2 more years in him yet.

Maybe in 2 years the Jags can meet him in the playoffs and send him into retirement with a nice 62-7 loss.

Quote:Maybe in 2 years the Jags can meet him in the playoffs and send him into retirement with a nice 62-7 loss.

So long as we don't suffer another decade of the QB curse.......I'm convinced Marino is a witch doctor and cursed us after 1999.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]